Manchester City

OzzieMandias

sure the "Six and the City" headlines will be churned out in tomorrow`s papers

I'd have thought variations on the theme of "Fireworks", "Rockets", "Bang" etc will be getting regurgitated by the hacks right now.

They beasted man utd today, sent a strong message out, still gets on my tits tho when pundits are creaming in their pants over them, they spent the best part of a billion quid, thats what 700 and odd million quid gets you.

Ah right, thanks. Didn't fancy looking that up and I lose soopafan points then :(

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2511/degearetard.jpg

Love that De Gea claimed offside for City's fourth. :lol: retard.

Funny how stuff like that always seems to emerge, like the Stadium of Shite's postcode being 51 or something.

Odds are that there's bound to be something that fits any scoreline. Although 5under1and is still pretty cool.

Man United fans now going on about money ruining football.  Didn't seem to ruin it for them when they were winning the title by completely outspending everyone else in the league with transfers like £30m for Ferdinand.

Man United fans now going on about money ruining football.  Didn't seem to ruin it for them when they were winning the title by completely outspending everyone else in the league with transfers like £30m for Ferdinand.

Fucking hypocrites.

All true, but at least Man United make extraordinary amounts of money. Probably the most supported club in the world.

Definitely the most supported club in the world, but then they do have incredible debt repayments to meet...

Man United have never spent anything like the way the likes of Chelsea and Man City have in recent years.

They've spent big money on individual players yes, but generally they've built their team gradually over the years while City and Chelsea have just gone out and built whole new teams over the space of about a year or two.

Also, I think if you're winning the league every year, selling out an 80,000 seater stadium every second week and playing in the Champions League year after year you're entitled to spend a bit of the money you pull in on the occasional big money purchase.

Nowhere near comparable situations tbh.

Man United have never spent anything like the way the likes of Chelsea and Man City have in recent years.

They've spent big money on individual players yes, but generally they've built their team gradually over the years while City and Chelsea have just gone out and built whole new teams over the space of about a year or two.

Also, I think if you're winning the league every year, selling out an 80,000 seater stadium every second week and playing in the Champions League year after year you're entitled to spend a bit of the money you pull in on the occasional big money purchase.

Nowhere near comparable situations tbh.

:thup: