Manchester City

OzzieMandias

This may be the biggest crucifixion by the press since Beckham in 98, he probably doesn't understand a word of it :lol:

One thing that's intrigued me with Tevez. Noticed he used an interpretor for his interview. Nigh on 6 years in England, has he never bothered to try and learn the language?

That's something Ray Wilkins mentioned last night. You have to question his motives or motivation.

Some people might have more trouble than others, sure, but it does appear Tevez has put in really little effort.

Guest ToonUltra

The fact that they are not top, have a bench that cant look at each other never mind talk to each other and Liam Gallagher as a celebrity fan.

Mancini has somewhat blocked his employers' room for manouevre with that 'he'll never play again' statement. I can't see how they can kiss and make up or form any compromise without Mancini being undermined now.

The most likely outcome is that he goes out on loan this season. I understand that his family have just moved over here, so he probably won't want to go too far.

A co-worker (a Man U fan) said Tevez is exactly who we need at NUFC. I would fear another Michael Owen style debacle, but I have to admit, Tevez is exactly the kind of player we need at the moment (obviously without all of the off-the-field issues)

Ah right.

Never in a million years anyway.

He's the right style of player but would say no. We got a great team spirit going, last thing it needs is it disrupted by an aloof egotistical idiot displacing a less good but well liked member of the squad from his position. The team wouldn't like it for him, and while might not matter results wise for a while, he'd bugger off a few months later and leave behind a worse team

A co-worker (a Man U fan) said Tevez is exactly who we need at NUFC. I would fear another Michael Owen style debacle, but I have to admit, Tevez is exactly the kind of player we need at the moment (obviously without all of the off-the-field issues)

Ah right.

:lol:

Nah, we don't really need those really good players here...

West Ham want Carlos Tevez on loan from Manchester City

By John Sinnott

West Ham are interested in bringing Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez back to Upton Park.

Football League rules allow him to sign for a Championship club on loan, even though the transfer window has closed.

City manager Roberto Mancini said the 27-year-old refused to come on against Bayern Munich on Tuesday and will not feature for the Manchester club again.

Tevez insists he has nothing to apologise for and believes his team-mates will back his version of events.

Late on Thursday, a senior official at Corinthians told the BBC that the Brazilian club was "at the moment not thinking about" a loan move for the Argentina striker.

In July, Tevez came close to joining Corinthians before the Brazilian club pulled out of the move.

City thought a £40m deal had been agreed for Tevez after he told the Premier League outfit he wanted to return to South America.

Tevez became a fans' favourite at Upton Park as he helped save the Hammers from relegation in 2006-07 before leaving for Manchester United.

But his stay was also marked by controversy.

In April 2007, West Ham were found guilty by a Premier League tribunal of acting improperly and withholding vital documentation over the ownership of Tevez and compatriot Javier Mascherano when they signed the duo in 2006.

Earlier on Friday, West Ham signed Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia on a one-month emergency loan after Robert Green was ruled out for around six weeks.