Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Still can't believe what happened on Sunday. Man Utd, having won something like 25 (?) games on the spin at OT and then, not only drawing/losing because of bad luck, but getting humiliated - unbelievable to see.

Think City got a step closer to destroying the PL with money. Chelsea tried, but it was always an open season. This time, it could be over come January. Hope I'm wrong here. Much rather see Man Utd win the title than City.

snap_kaka_pop Jack Lang

#Corinthians are set to make a fresh €18mil approach for #MCFC striker Carlos Tévez, club president Andrés Sanchez has confirmed.

Andrés Sánchez; "Although many people don't believe it, Tévez is closer to signing for #Corinthians than you can imagine." #MCFC

Chelsea had the league won after about 12 games in one of their wins under Mourinho.

Fair enough then. Can't remember about that tbh. Still can't remember them being as dominant as City are at the moment.

You don't remember bottom-half sides sending out the reserves against Chelsea in the league because they wanted to rest their best players for games they thought they could win?

Chelsea had the league won after about 12 games in one of their wins under Mourinho.

Fair enough then. Can't remember about that tbh. Still can't remember them being as dominant as City are at the moment.

You don't remember bottom-half sides sending out the reserves against Chelsea in the league because they wanted to rest their best players for games they thought they could win?

They finished 18 points ahead of Man United that year, registering only one loss and conceded only 15 goals.

Brilliant that season. Won it the year after to.

I'm sure after a bit of time at the top Man City will be very well supported as well.

Not so sure about that.  They'll gather their share of the arrivistes. 

But Manchester City just aren't as sexy a concept as Chelsea were went they did the same thing a few years back. Speaking from a purely Yank perspective. Maybe its the London bias, but I can't see American glory-hunters going for Man City in the same numbers as they fell for the "big four".  (That is, unless, they really go over the top and dominate the Premier League for two or three seasons... )

Nope, two of my friends are now Man City supporters.  They previously supported West Ham.  People like these guys just piss me off.  I don't understand how how easy it is for some people to switch teams.  :tickedoff:

Really bizarre attitude that.

Going down to Eastlands in a few weeks, need some troll songs to wind them up I think.

"You've just become what you hated" (You're just a small town in Durham)

"You're what's wrong with football, you're what's wrong with football, na na na na, na na na na"

"City supporters, Essex branch, City supporters, Bangkok branch" (Ryan Taylor, over the wall)

Wheel out a few of the usual Man U ones about hating cockneys and 'taxi for London' as well, that should do it.

They were, and spent the last 20 years taking the piss out of Man U for their glory hunters.  Now a load of people worldwide who probably didn't even know there were two teams in Manchester three years ago are suddenly posting "CTID!!!" everywhere, and another generation of Essex dwellers have remembered their grandad was from Manchester...

They were, and spent the last 20 years taking the p*ss out of Man U for their glory hunters.  Now a load of people worldwide who probably didn't even know there were two teams in Manchester three years ago are suddenly posting "CTID!!!" everywhere, and another generation of Essex dwellers have remembered their grandad was from Manchester...

doesn't that happen when any club achieves a measure of success ? there are even rumours we picked up a bit of support when we were doing really well.