Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Guest ykmkmdd

Cheats, basically.

Even if financial fair play does come in, and somehow their dodgy sponsorship deal is ruled against they've stockpiled enough players to give them an unfair advantage for years to come.

I'm not too fussed about citeh right now, partly because they've won nowt yet (I'm sure back to back titles will change my mind) but mainly it puts Liverpool miles away from a league title, and that is probably enough comfort right now.

Guest Chubby Jason

It isn't an infraction of the rules, so it isn't cheating.

Something has to be done, though. It's only a matter of a time before another horrible Arab shows up.

Here's one trying to appoint Chris Hughton by the looks of it:

Something has to be done, though. It's only a matter of a time before another horrible Arab shows up.

More than likely, everyone will be owned by a "horrible Arab" or other arbitrarily rich person within the deckade.

Except for us, obviously we'll still be stuck with Ashley :lol:

More than likely, everyone will be owned by a "horrible Arab" or other arbitrarily rich person within the deckade.

An abitrarily rich person.

An abitrarily rich person.

Not on the scale I'm talking about.

Here's one trying to appoint Chris Hughton by the looks of it:

Is that Hughton at 4:10? :lol:

City will be lucky to finish in the top four the way they played today. Scoreline flattered them due to two let ins. Negative football and a Manager who looks more

Clueless by the day.

When City struggle, I'll be sure to quote those posts in May.

Theres no pain, no shame, in losing this. Its meaningless as far as Im concerned. They are honestley a joke club to me. They didnt win three points they bought them in the transfer market. They have taken the buying of the league to a ridiculous un competative level. They have taken thier club to a place- where the games against them just dont matter anymore. they will claim sour grapes, cos we lost, or havent spent as much, but its not its far more fundemental than that.

They will probably walk to thier bought league title this season- but in all honestey it will be worth nothing- Its not even Manchester City anymore- its some super expensive plaything for some business called Etihad? what are they an airline? come to think of it, I watch football and I dont even know what they do? despite spending a billion, and changing stadium names for marketing , I dont know what they do. :lol:

In a couple of seasons thier big time charlies will get ahead of themselves , start beleiving they just need to turn up, problems in the camp, cracks will appear, and Manchester United will pick up the pieces again.

For me that was the most frustrating thing, the fact we held our own and it was a case of individual mistakes and dodgy reffing that cost us.

Now all the pundits like Lawro can act smug and say they told us so when it really wasn't as comfy for City as they will let on.  Only seen bout an hour of the match mind.

I dunno I think they'll probably get beaten away at some middle table team some point, after a tiring Champions league leg and some injuries. It'll be much harder to keep up later next year than now. That said can't see anyone else winning title, though Man U normally charge in second half of season, which works well for them since so often that's when other early leaders start to tire.

Having said that Man U flatter to deceive  a lot this season, they have some very good players but a lot of workmanlike players too, and I don't see them having as good a record against the best teams in league as City will.

The fight of 3rd -6th is the real interesting story of this season imo, very very difficult to call

How long do they have to stem this before financial fair play comes in? They just seem to be merrily ignoring that it's on the horizon.

Surely this is good news for them as they can easily show they're reducing the debt when it comes in.

The rule is irrelevant anyway, no chance Uefa will ban the likes of Inter Milan and Real Madrid from their main event.

After visiting the Etihad yesterday , I have a lot more respect for teams like Man United.

It dawned on me when I saw how pretty beautiful their stadium is, that they've have been giving and then being lucky enough to get one of the richest men in the world, buying them.

It would be a great club if they had got all this on merit but its just seems very fake and undeserved, like a rich man's son who doesn't work a day of his life and has a great life.