Newcastle United 1 - 2 Blackburn - 10/11/10 - post match reaction from page 29

Dave

Guest Heneage

Came to play football, f*** off Pedersen you play act like the rest you horrible twat. Now MOTD jumping on it, how that's ten times worse than a potential leg breaking challenge I'll never know. Nice little agenda.

Don't agree with his comments that 'there was only one team in it' before their goal. We offered nowt in front of goal between our goal and theirs.

There was though, we tried to play, they made it impossible for us, but they had nothing going forward while we tried.

Don't agree with his comments that 'there was only one team in it' before their goal. We offered nowt in front of goal between our goal and theirs.

There was though, we tried to play, they made it impossible for us, but they had nothing going forward while we tried.

I think the 'they made it impossible for us to play' is a cop out at times.

We managed to score, so it was obviously possible. We just didn't have the quality tonight, wish he'd just admit it.

We need to sort our home form out big time. Another game where we played well but came away with nothing. Something is definitely missing.

I won't be surprised at all if we sign a right winger in January. Joeys been playing well there but he's Not the long term solution.

We managed to score, so it was obviously possible. We just didn't have the quality tonight, wish he'd just admit it.

I think the fact that you ignore that we had to stick with long balls from freekicks all the time as they played 5 at the back and 4 in the middle to try and win this shows that it was impossible for us. They came out, shut us down, and we were to naive forgetting they could counter attack and score. At one time Danny Simpson went up to try and win a header against Givet at 1-1 and they counter attacked us.

I think the fact that you ignore that we had to stick with long balls from freekicks all the time as they played 5 at the back and 4 in the middle to try and win this shows that it was impossible for us. They came out, shut us down, and we were to naive forgetting they could counter attack and score. At one time Danny Simpson went up to try and win a header against Givet at 1-1 and they counter attacked us.

Stop using the word 'impossible', it wasn't 'impossible' at all. We had the point until we fucked it up.

Stop using the word 'impossible', it wasn't 'impossible' at all. We had the point until we f***ed it up.

Well, fine it wasn't impossible, but they still came here to shut us down and we played better than them. They got lucky.

Its irritating that we cant just do normal defeats. Tonight has been served with a Tiote suspension, potential media frenzy over Barton acting the idiot again and more frothing at the mouth over our poor home form. What a bag of shite.

2nd worst performance of the season by quite a way, their goals handed to them, us going for a league record of "hopeful" diagonals.

how many times did enrique give the ball away cheaply in the first half with poor passing ?

how many times did barton lump it to the edge of the penalty area ?

how many times does jonas get the ball in space but waits for his mate jose to get there ?

nolan back to his "if i don't score i do nowt" mode.

will our away form sustain us throught the season as we have ALL the supposed better teams to come here yet ?

Thats why we lost one point. He think we might nick it thus he left us go for the second goal.