Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

Routledge is no doubt a Championship player, but he is the only option we have for the moment. He has to play this game.

As for Xisco, there is a reason why Hughton isn't playing him, he simply isn't good enough.

Routledge, who's infinitely a better player than anyone else we have available at RW. And Xisco, who's better than anyone we have available to partner Carroll at CF. The other options being Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Short memories on here; Routledge improved us tenfold last season. The likes of Ryan Taylor made zero impact in The Championship.

Xisco is a proven bell-end that has already made it clear he wants nothing to do with the club, also he hasn't played in months so i really cannot see why you would call for his inclusion in a game like this. Ranger has looked good to me in the last few games and he has a future at NUFC so I see no reason why he should be omitted for a proven mercenary in Xisco.

Routledge has been abysmal in his delivery this season and every other time he's played in the Premiership for a number of clubs, he's a Championship player, always has been.

A Championship player who was more effective in 5 months than Jonas was in the entire season. Is he a Championship player?

As for Xisco - Ranger debate. Been done to death. You're biased, most of you are biased. There's no point trying to talk sense.

Routledge, who's infinitely a better player than anyone else we have available at RW. And Xisco, who's better than anyone we have available to partner Carroll at CF. The other options being Lovenkrands and Ranger.

Short memories on here; Routledge improved us tenfold last season. The likes of Ryan Taylor made zero impact in The Championship.

Xisco is a proven bell-end that has already made it clear he wants nothing to do with the club, also he hasn't played in months so i really cannot see why you would call for his inclusion in a game like this. Ranger has looked good to me in the last few games and he has a future at NUFC so I see no reason why he should be omitted for a proven mercenary in Xisco.

Routledge has been abysmal in his delivery this season and every other time he's played in the Premiership for a number of clubs, he's a Championship player, always has been.

A Championship player who was more effective in 5 months than Jonas was in the entire season. Is he a Championship player?

As for Xisco - Ranger debate. Been done to death. You're biased, most of you are biased. There's no point trying to talk sense.

I'm with you on giving Xisco a chance. Maybe he can become something of a saviour. However, Ranger is still developing, and has been decent. So Xisco has to play well or Ranger will be back in this team when Ameobi is out.

For Lövenkrands, well he's been awful of late.

Pressure on winning this has gone up with Tiote being one away from a yellow and Barton being out. Can't see us getting much from Bolton/Chelsea so it's imperative we win this.

I'd go with Routledge or Nolan off Carroll, Guthrie coming in for Barton.

Pressure on winning this has gone up with Tiote being one away from a yellow and Barton being out. Can't see us getting much from Bolton/Chelsea so it's imperative we win this.

chelsea fair enough, but bolton ?

They'll get in our faces and the two upfront will be difficult to deal with, it's winnable but will be a really tough game. They've got a good record at home and should've beaten Liverpool by all accounts too.

They'll get in our faces and the two upfront will be difficult to deal with, it's winnable but will be a really tough game. They've got a good record at home and should've beaten Liverpool by all accounts too.

Bolton only lost twice this season, same as Chelsea

yes it'll be difficuilt, i just thought you were writing it off.

Nile's Twitter message makes it sound like he's starting tbh. "Bad result yesterday, but we're working hard for a good result against Fulham on saturday."

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

Nile's Twitter message makes it sound like he's starting tbh. "Bad result yesterday, but we're working hard for a good result against Fulham on saturday."

It makes it sound like he'll be involved somewhere in the matchday 18. Which he will be, obviously.

I have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

In hindisght I do not either.

Here's a pic of him to make up for it:

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/116/14wv.jpg

If Hughton starts Guthrie on the right ahead of Routledge on Saturday I will literally shake with rage.

Seriously though, Hughton needs to give Routlege a pep talk to gee him up a bit. He's got a lot of ability but getting it out of him has been tricky this season. Getting players to play at 100% of their ability as often as possible is the foundation of management (or so says Arsene Wenger in a book I'm currently reading anyway.)

Fulham's replacement for the injured Salcido only made his full debut last night, he's only 19. We'd be mental not to start a proper winger against him, someone quick like Routledge could really worry someone with little experience.

I think we'll go back to the ol' 4-5-1 for this match, with Shola out (probably?) and Nolan knackered the 4-4-2 isn't going to work I think.

Given our options at CB I wish Hughton would experiment a bit; Colo at DM to lighten the load on Tiote with Sol taking over at CB, Guthrie in for Nolan and Routledge in for Barton, for a 4-2-3-1

Doesn't sound like he wrote it. Not at all.

Nile disagrees.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1147/sjut.jpg

Guest Heneage

Doesn't sound like he wrote it. Not at all.

Nile disagrees.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1147/sjut.jpg

Like anyone would fake a Nile Ranger account. :lol: