Newcastle United 0 - 0 Fulham - 13/11/10 - post match reaction from page 15

Nate

Wish Colo and Enrique would stop faffing about with the ball and just hoof it away

Yeah because the hoofing from the other members of the back four is so constructive.

???

So you'd rather we faffed on with the ball around our own box? Did you see Tiote's mistake on Wednesday?

You were moaning about hoofball earlier, make your fucking mind up.

Aaron Hughes was rightfully not booed. :thup:

Why would he have been? Solid pro for us and a nice gent to boot. Daft we got rid.

---

Duff scored the goal that sent us down and was generally shite for us if that doesn't deserve a boo i don't know what does.

It's good when it comes off and normally disastrous when it doesn't.  It's all about decision making, sometimes it's best to play it out if you're good enough, sometimes blasting it away is best.

Today, for example, Coloccini in the first half tried to do his man in our box and ended up giving a corner away.  On the other hand Williamson hoofed it a couple of times when a simple, short ball would've done the trick.

Why would he have been? Solid pro for us and a nice gent to boot. Daft we got rid.

---

Duff scored the goal that sent us down and was generally shite for us if that doesn't deserve a boo i don't know what does.

:facepalm:

---

:facepalm:

Did he not score the OG that meant us losing at Villa?

I normally don't condone booing, but unlike Given, Duff was pretty terrible for most of his time here, even if he did demonstrate a bit of tenacity. And as I said, he jumped ship.

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely shit the majority, unfortunately some seem to mote running around aimlessly as playing well.

We played ok today, could have won on another day. Can't understand the fuckwits who booed them off; wankers.

It's more or less every time we don't win. It's not the majority either, but they make a racket. Some of the later boos were for the ref, which I can't argue with.

Detested Duff as a player when he was here like. Everything about the way he played (and still plays) wound me up.

The constant cutting inside for no reason wound me up no end. That and keeping N'Zog out the team.

I thought the booing of Duff was perfectly acceptable.

That relegation season was embarrassing and Duff's performances personified the gutlessness of the whole team throughout. I'd happily boo anybody that was involved and subsequently moved on.

It's boring and distracts everyone from the game. I doubt Duff gave a fuck.

That relegation season was embarrassing and Duff's performances personified the gutlessness of the whole team throughout. I'd happily boo anybody that was involved and subsequently moved on.

It's boring and distracts everyone from the game. I doubt Duff gave a f***.

I doubt it did bother the toerag, and for what it's worth I didn't boo him. But people are entitled and justified in doing so if they wish.

He's got an annoying voice aswell actually, Duff. Plus his running style

is shit. Urgh. 

It's boring and distracts everyone from the game. I doubt Duff gave a f***.

I doubt it did bother the toerag, and for what it's worth I didn't boo him. But people are entitled and justified in doing so if they wish.

He's got an annoying voice aswell actually, Duff. Plus his running style

is shit. Urgh. 

Yeah, I didn't object to it, it's just a bit tedious doing that throughout a game whenever player x touches the ball.

I obviously detested him but booing's just a bit childish so I don't. Gave him plenty of abuse though, more to Schwarzer though when he kicked the ball back to Krul instead of out for the throw we should have had, the fucking dirty Smoggy cunt.

Two good 10 minute spells yesterday, but overall very flat and not good enough. Obviously no Plan B which has been pointed out recently along with desperate need for RM and CF.

Very little down the right hand side. Simpson needs to have a bit more confidence when attacking, because he has the ability to whip in a decent cross. Guthrie is not a RM, Jonas is boling my p*** at the moment. Enrique does all the work, and i've noticed Jonas just gives up after losing the ball a hell of a lot. Very average performance, and the reliance on Carroll is getting embarrassing

Krul - made a couple of great saves.  His distribution was poor and his kicking fecking woeful.  I thought Harper was back in goal

Simmo - done okay.  Thought he wasn't as confident since he didn't have Barton in front of him.  Felt he held back from tearing down the wing

Willo - solid.  Frustrated me at times with sideways/backwards passes when he had room to carry the ball forward

Colo - thought he had a good game.

Jose - one of best performers yesterday.  Didn't stop trying to create down the left.  Some cracking inside runs too

Jonas - lightweight.  great at getting free kicks for us but runs in to blind alleys too often, shame he's our only outlet bar route one.

Tiote - usual solid display.  Will be missed next week

Nolan - didn't feel it was his usual standard.  Off the pace and all too often awol from the midfield. Some timely interventions around our penalty box though

Guthrie - is not suited to playing on the right and clearly played like he thought the same.  Poor performance all the same though.  Would have got far more out of him playing him with Tiote in the middle.

Carroll -  had another good game.  Showed more of his game than just his power in the air, things we should be looking to exploit more often. 

McLovin - thought he done okay overall.  Better than his previous showings.  I thought he tried but got frustrated with lack of service. Made some cracking runs that possibly Barton would have spotted. The way we play is so geared up towards aiming for Carroll's bonce and it's not his game to feed off the second ball.

The way some were going on, you'd think we'd only lost one home game and people were booing :lol:

mate, it's fucking pathetic. the one's booing are the ones 'going on'. we're a newly promoted club sitting in 7th position in the premier league, anyone booing that is a cunt, and anyone who's stupid enough to ignore the bigger picture and boo a draw at home to a good team is a stupid cunt.