West Brom 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 05/12/10 - post match reaction from page 38

Dave

Tiote has been fine. The commentators are right, we need a attacking mid. Guthrie is not that player. They are both sitting too deep and passing it sideways.

Might as well bring on Vuckic for Guthrie.

Is Vuckic even on the bench?

No.

Now that our 0-0 gameplan has failed I'm wondering when we are going to have a go at them. Really you would not think we are the team behind given the attitude of both teams.

Guthrie will never get goals or assists if he can't get himself within 40 yards of their goal. He is way too deep to have any influence. As for his contribution off the ball, the less said the better. The forwards are dropping into our own half to try and see any of the ball.

They've all been very poor. We are still in this game and West Brom's defence have looked unsure when put under any kind of pressure. Believe it or not there may be a result in this for us but major changes are needed from Hughton at half time.

Not a chance we're getting anything from this. they are a much better footballing side than us, we're so slow everywhere

Guthrie's no Premiership player either

Well that was utter garbage.

The funny thing is that we're only one down and actually had two really presentable chances. Need some changes and some arse-kicking in the dressing room. Wonder if we're missing Calderwood at times like this.

Hopefully a bollocking from Hughton will raise our game entirely.

"Now lads, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but, you know, if you could just, I mean, SORT YOUR FUCKING LIVES YOU PACK OF CUNTS! ..... please?"

We have 3 fucking strikers on the bench and no attacking midfielder, which is what we need. Vuckic for Guthrie is what I would do, but the youngster isn't even on the bench. Guthrie is a terribad player he reallt is.