Guthrie - pi

Routledge - 5

Carroll - 5

Shola - N/A

Loven - 5

Ranger - 5

Smith - 4

Can't disagree with those.

I think WBA have proved themselves to be a decent team this year, credit where credit's due, Di Matteo has and is doing a superb job there. They look like staying up very comfortably.

At the same time, they're not a great team whatsoever. You made them look much better than they are, and I know how that feels.

Well some of your predictions were a bit optomistic (0-6), thought Cambell looked an absolute liability, apart from Carrolls hand ball assist, he did nothing, I'm sure you will be okay though, funny old division this Premiership. :celb:

How much did you pay for Tchoyi, Osaze, and Mulumbu? All very good signings at what I would surmise were very good prices.

We'll beat you at our place with a couple of players back.

Not sure what gives you so much optimism.

We're a far better team than today showed, we'll have Ben Arfa, Barton and Nolan back and they're really not as good as recent results suggest imho.

We'll see.

Well some of your predictions were a bit optomistic (0-6), thought Cambell looked an absolute liability, apart from Carrolls hand ball assist, he did nothing, I'm sure you will be okay though, funny old division this Premiership. :celb:

You were hardly Brazil and caught us on a particularly bad off day, missing key players.

We'll beat you at our place with a couple of players back.

Will we? well thats nice to hear :lol:

Very poor. Shola looks crocked and CM pairing also makeshift. No replacement positive midfielder on bench.

(Makeshift at CH too, but that's others' fault)

Basically we need two creative players in January.

Amazing thing is that we were still in the game until Guthrie fell over.

Well that's pissed me off for the rest of the day and probably tomorrow.

Shite effort today, bad luck and bad refs you can do nothing about but effort is down to them to sort and they did nothing..

So far this season on a whole our closing down has been great but today they just looked disinterested, cannot blame missong players, its up to those who get the chance to perform to do so.

I watched the first 15 mins and knew we were done. Started off so lazily and unenthusiastic. Shola most definitely set the tone for this, and to see him wearing the captains armband while doing this was just disgusting. I just think the guy is a complete asshole tbh.

I really hope we're looking for some players for January because imo Guthrie is done, Routledge is pretty much hanging by a thread and is close to being done, Jonas who I always back because of his effort was extremely lazy today which pretty much renders him worthless and Shola is just an abomination of a player and just isn't worth the bother as he will never maintain any kind of form for more than a few games.

Thinks are not looking good.

Makeshift centre back pairing, same in midfield and we all know Shola's not a premiership starter up front.

Today show's our squad is weak as piss but no excuses for lack of effort/application.

Very disappointing.

Guest firetotheworks

I think WBA have proved themselves to be a decent team this year, credit where credit's due, Di Matteo has and is doing a superb job there. They look like staying up very comfortably.

At the same time, they're not a great team whatsoever. You made them look much better than they are, and I know how that feels.

It's more that we allowed them to actually play in the way they wanted, and dictate the match. What they did with it wasn't particularly clever, attractive, effective or even interesting. We just let them keep persevering, and naturally they got their deserved rewards. We were as bad as I've seen us for a while, but they were poor too, and like I said earlier, the work ethic that we had against Arsenal, West Ham and Wolves would have seen us get something imo.

Guest marky555

A decent team? To say that after today shows a complete lack of understanding.

They were fucking terrible, how many times did they give us the ball but we couldnt do fuck all with it? They showed they had absolutely nothing, they were appalling and we were much, much worse.

Just cos they beat Everton it doesnt mean they're decent, remember we beat you at Goodison as well.

We were horrific, yet again. I don't know why Sky think we've had a better than expected season.....have they seen our fixture list? 3-0 would've been harsh but i'm starting to really get concerned with us now.

Spent all game slating Danny Guthrie and then he slipped for that goal. Absolutely one of the worst performances I'ver ever seen. He's just nowhere near good enough.

Then again when Guthrie, Lovenkrands, Smith, Simpson and Routledge have all played for you today, was anything but a defeat ever on the cards?

How much did you pay for Tchoyi, Osaze, and Mulumbu? All very good signings at what I would surmise were very good prices.

I look at how dangerous a player like Tchoyi can be when he is on a team that can get him the ball consistently and it just amazes me. The guy skirts the line between brilliant and bizarre just like Oba Martins did when he was with us, but given enough of the ball will make things happen no matter how poor a game he has. Shame we weren't able to utilize Oba the same way in his time with us.

Today for the first time I saw Tiote express a lot of frustration, throwing his hands up in  the air with exassperation as Oba Martins did many a time with us. Carry on this way and he'll be off for greener pastures soon enough. The amount of covering he had to do for the rest of the layabouts out there today was just inexcusable. No desire from the team today.

They were fucking terrible, how many times did they give us the ball but we couldnt do fuck all with it? They showed they had absolutely nothing, they were appalling and we were much, much worse.

Just cos they beat Everton it doesnt mean they're decent, remember we beat you at Goodison as well.

they are a decent team as other games have proved. they didnt really show it today but they didnt have to. they never got out of third gear. had we upped our game i think they probably would've as well.

And they punished us both for poor performances. They're a decent team playing some decent stuff, I'm not sure how that isn't very clear. They won't finish as high as they are currently but their form over the course of this season indicates they'll probably finish above at least 7 or so others.

Guest palnese

+ :

Tiote

Smith's yellow :lol:

Lovenkrands' movement

Ranger's work ethic

- :

Most players

Our lack of passion.

Offensive gameplan. Do we have one?

Strength in depth.

You can't really blame Hughton too much. The XI pretty much picks it self as things are now. We missed 5-6 starters (Harper, Willycini, Barton, Nolan, Ben Arfa)

Guthrie, Jonas and Routledge are not good enough to win a midfield battle.