*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Sacking a man who helped beat Sunderland 5-1. If ever you needed evidence that Ashley has no f***ing clue what Newcastle United means to us...

For those saying Martin O'Neill, let me remind you he walked out on Villa for a lack of transfer funds.

Hughton took a completely threadbare, below par squad and make them a decent Premier League side. A side who all played for their manager. There is nobody available on our budget and with our history who can make up for this.

If I read or see one report blaming 'impatient Geordies' I'm gonna piss on that outlet's headquarters.

Martin O Neill walked out on Villa because they were prepared to sell his best players without his consent.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't be our league position - we're 11th.

So what the hell was the reasoning behind this?!

Fucking disgusting.

Hope everyone sings Chris Hughton's name at the match.

It seems insane, seems like he made this decision completely on a whim, it's not like with allardyce where the fans and players had become disillusioned with the manager, the players and the fans have never backed the manager more....seems a really odd decision. Even if he was to bring a new manager in, it should have been at the end of this season after we secure premierleague safety...not now, I cannot bear to imagine what player morale will be like. I can only see our key players leaving after this.

What a cock Ashley is. Our recent relative succes has been based on good team spirit and a tiny bit of stability for the first time in a while, both of which are now long gone.

Good luck Hughton, I hope you go on to much better than this.

Just home after being stuck on Been stuck on the roads for 5hrs and read this.  Absolutely f**king gutted.  Didn't agree with some of his decisions and sometimes his lack of premiership experience has shown but he was well on course (in my mind) to keeping us up which was always the goal for this season.  He had the backing of the players and gave us that stability we required.  Now we're the laughing stock again.  Wonder what the players are feeling right now?

Can only think/hope/believe that Fat Mike has someone lined up?  Does Kinnear come under the 'experience' they're looking for?!!

Hate to sound all Citizen Smith like but I urge all fans there on Saturday to forget the cold and snow and let the whole world know what we think of this cos I just know some twats in the media will turn this into our fault.

Power to the people!!!

Can't be our league position - we're 11th.

So what the hell was the reasoning behind this?!

Fucking disgusting.

Hope everyone sings Chris Hughton's name at the match.

The most likely answer is that there isn't any reason.

Most likely Hughton has been slightly annoying in contract negotiations, pressing for an assistant etc, and Ashley has sacked him on impulse.