*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

I wouldn't be confident of O'Neill keeping us up. He only knows how to play one exact way and needs exactly the right players (English and purchased for mega wedge), which he ain't got.

Who do you suggest then?

I haven't got any suggestions but then I wouldn't have sacked the manager.

We'd have to spend £100m first though. Then 6th after another £100m.

He won two league cups at leicester and finished in the top half of the league 4 times without spending much.

The game has changed drastically, even since the 90's.

Aye, Heskey was good for a kick off, that's how long ago that was.

There is no point even discussing O'Neil. There is not a chance in hell he would work under these clowns. Say what you like about him but he is isn't stupid and no matter what lies they spin him he won't believe them.

I wouldn't be confident of O'Neill keeping us up. He only knows how to play one exact way and needs exactly the right players (English and purchased for mega wedge), which he ain't got.

Who do you suggest then?

I wouldn't have either unless we had better lined up, but being dead against MON right now surely there's a better option (Hughton's gone and not coming back) for you that is realistic for the club right now?

Who do you suggest then?

I wouldn't have either unless we had better lined up, but being dead against MON right now surely there's a better option (Hughton's gone and not coming back) for you that is realistic for the club right now?

I don't think there is any suitable options and I think that will prove to be the case no matter who takes over, I think we'll crash and burn. O'Neill is the least realistic going btw, he spunked £100m+ of Lerner's money and wanted more, more, more.

Who do you suggest then?

I don't think there is any suitable options and I think that will prove to be the case no matter who takes over, I think we'll crash and burn. O'Neill is the least realistic going btw, he spunked £100m+ of Lerner's money and wanted more, more, more.

MON has toughed it out before, if he wanted too he could do it again. It depends what battle-lines could be drawn up between him and the board, its not totally unrealistic and easily the best British manager on a free right now.

I'd take him in a heartbeat tbh.

Ashley/LambsArse wanted Beardlsey as new assistant manager, Hughton disagreed..... no one appointed, results dip and there is only one winner.

So a keegan and wise sequel.

Hughton was a yes man so they thought, but even he drew a line in the sand and once you disagree with Lambias you can say bye-bye to your job. No one but a total and utter puppet can do this job..... why doesnt the odious cockney C**t bag do the job himself, smug little cretin?

Wullie is bang on, O'Neill is a fraud, an average manager in a gigantic f***ing olympic sized pool of average managers currently in the game. I wouldn't want him here.

I usually agree with you with everything HTT but not on this one MON is great manager and we are lucky if we get him. The matter of fact is there is no chance of us getting him.

Wullie is bang on, O'Neill is a fraud, an average manager in a gigantic f***ing olympic sized pool of average managers currently in the game. I wouldn't want him here.

I usually agree with you with everything HTT but not on this one MON is great manager and we are lucky if we get him. The matter of fact is there is no chance of us getting him.

IMO he is similar to KK in personality so it would never work.

Where can I get a bet he does not last the whole contract?

Never did get that bet on, mores the pity.  Yet another squad strip down and rebuild starts here.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Steve Bruce coming in :D  You heard it here first (unless somebody's already posted it in the previous 31 pages)

North-East would implode.  :lol: