Alan Pardew

JH

That's just it.  To state the obvious, Pardew is nothing if not a puppet of this f*cking regime.  He'll spread his cheeks with a smile on his face.  As soon as his asshole clinches in anger, Ashley will kick him out the door, bleeding pants around the ankles.

:lol: Fucking hell. That's an immense analogy. In all seriousness, hope you stick around posting even after the anger dies down, mate. O0

That's just it.  To state the obvious, Pardew is nothing if not a puppet of this f*cking regime.  He'll spread his cheeks with a smile on his face.  As soon as his asshole clinches in anger, Ashley will kick him out the door, bleeding pants around the ankles.

:spit:

Pardew believes he can move the club on and push them towards Europa League qualification this season

Click Here

I've no idea if it's true or not, but FFS it wouldn't surprise me  :mackems:

Love this snippet

His CV suffered at Charlton Athletic when they were relegated from the Premier League under his watch in 2007. However, he did an impressive job at League Two club Southampton before being sacked earlier this season in bizarre circumstances two days after a 4-0 win.

Guest captain marvel

Had enough of giving s*** managers a chance.

Well said lad the numpties that give Pardew "a chance" are only prolonging the agony, when will they ever learn.

ATB

If he does well, Ashley will sack him, that's the point. The cunt has no class.

If he does well then he'll want to take credit for that.  If he takes credit for good performances then Ashley & Llambias will get pissed off with him for not crediting them instead.  Ashley will then line up another manager to come in and give him his proper credit who in turn will take the credit for good performances.  Lather rinse repeat.

The only way to be a successful manager under Ashley is to fail.

To be fair we thought the same of Hughton originally. (the Ashley puppet part I mean)

Yeah but Hughton was likeable and it wasnt until the end of last season that he won the majority of fans over.

Hughton wasn't blamed for anything, he was the fall guy quietly going about his job. Pardew comes in with an immediate handicap where the fans, press and players are all against him. He wont be here by christmas.

i don't think pardew is the right man for the job but i think there's an awful lot of newcastle fans don't want him to succeed.

I want him to succeed 100%, that would mean success for NUFC. But I don't think he will, I I think Hughton was a good man and manager.

Hudson - he was apparently knocking off one of his players' wives at Southampton, which is why he got the shove. Did it at West Ham too, allegedly!

Lets set a honey trap for him with carrols missus, should be fun to watch

Hudson - he was apparently knocking off one of his players' wives at Southampton, which is why he got the shove. Did it at West Ham too, allegedly!

Lets set a honey trap for him with carrols missus, should be fun to watch

Perhaps a threesome with Carroll and Joey's lass might cover all the angles

Guest magpie99

In my opinion, Ashley has paniced with this latest move. A number of issues which previously seemed unrelated now seem to have built up a flow on effect resulting in bad judgement and decision making process by the owner due to panic.  Yet, if the owner had been realistic in the summer and handed the manager the 20 million quid needed for premiership quality players clearly needed, he would have not found himself in this mess........AGAIN.

My fear is that the players will just say, Fuck it, why the hell should we bother for this prick and ultimately, we will get relegated and lose what quality players we have this time.

If we go down this time, there is no Chris Hughton to save his arse and we could disappear into obscurity. He will lose a hell of a lot more too.

All we have now is a discount manager appointed by a discount owner and we will soon become a discount club, unless the Emir of Qatar decides to buy us instead of Spurs or Everton.

Guest Big Billy Whitehurst

LOL @ Paul Tisdale = *serious candidate* !!!

Pardew has declined the press conference and instead is having 'tea and cream scones' with

the players wifes n partners.....

Guest firetotheworks

McNallyMirror

Toon Press call at St James Park tomorrow at 2.30pm #nufc

http://1.2.3.9/bmi/img.blogcu.com/uploads/MesajinizVar_I_love_you_leon.jpg