Alan Pardew

JH

Just think of how great it will be the day their gone, hopefully we'll still have a club left at the end of it. I remember the day souness was sacked and every single newcastle fan i know celebrated like crazy, it felt like a horrible dark cloud had been cleared and those last few months of that season were an absolute joy.

When Ashley finally F***s OFF! its guna be 100x better and we will appreciate the good times so much more!................... :dave: how sad that i have to cling to something like this to get me though this horrible saga  :facepalm:

Knowing our luck (and who Ashley is likely to want to sell to) we'd end up with someone even more clueless. Though I'm not sure it's possible like.

A die-hard Sunderland fan who's just won the EuroMillions rollover.

Knowing our luck (and who Ashley is likely to want to sell to) we'd end up with someone even more clueless. Though I'm not sure it's possible like.

A die-hard Sunderland fan who's just won the EuroMillions rollover.

King of the chavs?

True Faith:

This might go on a bit this week. Alan fucking Pardew. Fuck off man.

First of all (Whilst I try and give the rage a chance to simmer and not write something which I’ll A) Get in trouble for and B) regret) I would just like to say “Thanks” to Chris Hughton. When he was initially installed permanently I feared that the results I had witnessed under his ‘temporary’ capacity would continue and we would fade to nowhere. Chris Hughton had other ideas. He presided over an extremely enjoyable period where having placed his faith in a “Group of lads” he engineered our emphatic, promotion at the first attempt. No sooner had he done so and the pair of cunts in charge at Newcastle pulled the rug from under all our feet and issued (for clarity purposes) a garbled heap of shit in case we were unsure how we would be run in the Premiership. There was no discontent from Chris Hughton though. The MAN continued to act in a dignified manner, and humbly set about adding to our squad for the Premier league campaign and whilst not all his signings had me grinning with delight, he oversaw an encouraging start to Premier league life in 2010. The man did so with class and honour. He never slaughtered referees, he never bemoaned the incompetent board for tying his arms behind his back. He just built on a spirit, not seen in my lifetime at NUFC and his side have delivered some excellent results this campaign. He did this whilst deviant pressmen raised contract renewals in print, and whilst a snidey board were acting in deceit (AGAIN). He was stitched up by the biggest pair of cunts to ever have an involvement in NUFC.

Chris Hughton deserved to treated in a manner befitting his ethos whilst in the employ of United. However Ashley would not know ‘humility’ if it jumped up and bit him on his fat, hairy, shitty, stinking, fucking arse. Chris. I’d like to say ‘thank you’ for your work and express gratitude for the manner in which you went about it, yet I doubt I have the eloquence to put together something of the level which you deserve. Good luck in whatever you choose to do next. You’re infinitely better than working for this NUFC regime.

(Still raging, in fact it’s getting worse.) Having rubbished the actual treatment of Chris Hughton, let’s just look at what has actually happened. Ashley has jettisoned a man who only had a few more months left on his contract. If he didn’t want to renew Hughton’s contract as a manager in December then he could have informed Hughton of his decision during the contract talks which were due in just 3 weeks time. He could have used a period of time to seek an alternative and Hughton could have reverted to coach when the time was required. Instead we have no fucking manager when we play Liverpool on Saturday. He still has to pay Hughton til May, so he’s saved nothing and now he’ll have to pay Alan fucking Pardew (More on this in a minute) at the same time. You could not make it up vol MCXXX.

(Fuck it. I’m seething) Alan Pardew. Fuck off man! A failed manager who was last employed (and dispensed with) in the 3rd division with Southampton. That was after sinking Charlton, which was after overseeing West Ham’s worst run of form since Alf Garnett started going. Fuck me!!! How is he a more ‘experienced’ option to Hughton?? It’s an utter pisstake with the joke firmly on the fans. This man should not be anywhere near NUFC. And at the risk of upsetting some people, I won’t be giving this fucker a chance to get his bastard feet settled in. Alan Pardew. Fuck off. You’re not welcome here (better put ‘in my opinion’ in here or the Mr ED will get shit).

Well this is what I say. Fuck Alan Pardew. Fuck Mike Ashley. Fuck Derek Llambias. The easiest thing to encourage here is all out destruction, however, due to some forbidding laws in this country and in these current unstable employment times I am not prepared to advocate anything which would endanger anyone’s criminal record or employment. It’s not quite the 80’s where folk had no jobs to lose and vented fury on the streets of Tyneside.

At this point I’m going to openly admit that at the end of this season, there’ll be no automatic renewal made by me. Whilst I’ve been going to the match to watch United for years, this isn’t ‘Newcastle United FC’, we’re witnessing one fat, cockney wanker repackage it as an advertising vehicle for his tacky shops. The decision here seems to be whether to ride this one out. Or come back when the cunt has finished with it and pick up the pieces.

I would advocate the most stringent withdrawal of financial support to any Mike Ashley business, yet deep down I know that too many suckers can’t go 45 minutes without scolding their mouths with rotten pies and swilling them with piss water. I’ll leave it to every individual’s conscience to decide on their own match tickets/season tickets. It’s only right but I do wonder at where the fat prick would be left if SJP was empty every single week. Financial ruin is the only thing Ashley will understand, but I’d still love to see that fat cunt kicked the full stretch of the A1.

If you don’t go on Saturday, then I can’t say I blame you. If you do, then why not use the extra few hours to throw down as much rocket fuel as you can and tell the fat bastard what you think of him? Don’t give me any of the “We owe the lads this/that” bullshit. Mike Ashley has halted Newcastle United from being a “football club” in the sporting context which we have come to recognise it from the day he decided it should be judged on it’s balance sheet rather than it’s league placing. You owe the current NUFC fuck all. Hound Pardew out before the cunt gets settled in. Fuck the board off at every opportunity. The quite obvious relegation which will ensue is the fault of the board, the responsibility for that does not rest on the supporter’s shoulders.

Alan fucking Pardew. “Fuck off man!!”

Fucking Peter Beardsley eh? The most technically gifted player I have ever witnessed and a hero as I was growing up. In 2010. A snide, Ashley bum lick. Sad times.

There’s a match on as well. Feels a bit irrelevant at the minute to be honest. By their own standards, Liverpool have been shite. They’ll piss this one about 6-0 and Torres will be officially “Back in the groove.” So fuck! 90 minutes of showing the entire watching world where Ashley and Pardew can go resonates more with me right now.

TEAM NEWS

Injured

Steve Harper – Shoulder

Ryan Taylor – Ankle

Dan Gosling – Knee

Hatem Ben Arfa – Leg

Suspensions

Coloccini

Williamson

Doubts

Nolan, Barton & Guthrie

Pissed off

Everuone

Formation

Krul: Simpson, Taylor, Campbell, Enrique: Routledge, Tiote, Barton, Gutierrez: Ameobi, Carroll:

Bench: Sodeberg, Perch, Smith, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Kadar, Best

Form

Up and down

Expectations

Hell on! (Well I hope there is)

Opposition Danger Man

Torres

Love To Hate

I’ve never fucking liked Liverpool FC (or anyone else for that matter)

Referee

Lee Mason (I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest as I think the match is a bit irrelevant)

Chris Betts

* Apologies for the tone and explicative language today. But I simply am at the end of my tether with Newcastle United and I’m a bit pissed off about that.

oh god yeah although i quess thats just newcastle its always one extreme or the other. freddy left replaced by billionaire WOOO good times here were come....oh

To think we used to say that about Shepherd. :jesuswept:

I know. How wrong we were. :(

I know someone who wasn't  :angel:

SSSSSHHHHH,NE5 could be watching!!

Ashley transcends cluelessness, though. He obviously derives a sadistic pleasure from gambling with the emotional investment of 52,000 people. Probably as a direct result of being a unrelatable recluse for most of his adult life.

Honestly think Pardew will walk before Easter. He's got no idea of the hostility he's going to be walking into. The fans f***ing hate him and he's not even got the job (officially) yet.

He's on a hiding to nothing and the pressure of losing regularly and the fans hating him from Day 1 will finish him. He'll walk, I'm certain of it. 

I agree, he'll be shot to pieces before too long.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Pardew. He may well be a cunt but there's no way he'll deserve the hostility he's about to encounter, he'll just be the easy and visible target when attacking Ashley. Nobody knows how much he knew about this sacking and how he acted around it but he'll get 100% of the stick without a doubt.

Hope his short journey from Barrack Road into the staff carpark is like Safari's Most Hilarious Catastrophes, with rabid baboons and starving tigers replaced by rampaging little ragies and seething aging skinheads.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Pardew. He may well be a c*** but there's no way he'll deserve the hostility he's about to encounter, he'll just be the easy and visible target when attacking Ashley. Nobody knows how much he knew about this sacking and how he acted around it but he'll get 100% of the stick without a doubt.

I doubt that Pardew is as innocent as you think.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Pardew. He may well be a c*** but there's no way he'll deserve the hostility he's about to encounter, he'll just be the easy and visible target when attacking Ashley. Nobody knows how much he knew about this sacking and how he acted around it but he'll get 100% of the stick without a doubt.

Totally agree.Pardewdas should be his nickname.

You'll notice I'm not really claiming him as innocent. However I'm also not assuming him guilty based on stuff I've read in the paper or on forums. He could easily have been an utter cunt about this but it seems to me like a lot of people are believing this line because it suits what they want to think about him.

He's a cunt of a man, a terrible footballer manager and a friend of the great Cockney fuckers. If he was any sort of a decent person, he wouldn't have been involved in taking Hughton's job before he was even out of it. He deserves everything he gets.

The one thing that I don't understand, and God knows why I'm even trying to figure it out, is why buy Newcastle, or any team in professional sports for that reason, if you don't want to make them the best they possibly can be. I'm not a hockey fan, but if I had the money and owned a hockey team you better believe I'd do whatever I could to get them to the top. Why waste your time and money on this if you're not gonna try and build the best team possible? Why try to squeak by with Alan F***ing Pardew leading the way? I don't get it.

You'll notice I'm not really claiming him as innocent. However I'm also not assuming him guilty based on stuff I've read in the paper or on forums. He could easily have been an utter c*** about this but it seems to me like a lot of people are believing this line because it suits what they want to think about him.

Too much evidence points to him having known for a while what was going on, despite the charade that is going on now.

He's a cunt of a man, a terrible footballer manager and a friend of the great Cockney fuckers. If he was any sort of a decent person, he wouldn't have been involved in taking Hughton's job before he was even out of it. He deserves everything he gets.

Almost every manager who's ever been involved in the game has been involved in taking someone's job before they were out of it, let's not get too carried away on that as if it's some sort of unique trait. I don't rate him as a manager but bear in mind were it not for an astonishing Gerrard goal he'd have won the FA cup for West Ham and probably have had a far more successful career after that. I'm only playing devils advocate here but I genuinely can't understand actively wanting a manager to fail before he's started tbh.