Alan Pardew

JH

Well the wheels and well and truly come off haven't they? Sickens me that we didn't bounce back from playing last seasons top 3. People can say "but we're still on 27 points", "look at the table, I'd have taken that at Christmas" etc, but the fact is we got 1 point from what should have been 6 in our last two games. Getting good results at the start of the season doesn't mean we're allowed to get bad ones now.

We allowed to criticise yet?

ä

Fucking hell we do. Has lost us 5 points. Wont complain with the Norwich game since we had a shit defence. But Swansea and onight were clearly games we wouldve won had he been a bit more intelligent. Back to old newcastle, this fucking club, hoped I didnt love it so much, fuckin shambles like.

High line fail

When WBA camped 11 players in their own half during the last 45, where would you have positioned our defence?

The first first goal was the same.

High line fail

When WBA camped 11 players in their own half during the last 45, where would you have positioned our defence?

The first first goal was the same.

It was an outstanding through-ball by Brunt. Haven't had chance to look at it properly but IIRC it sat up brilliantly for Odemwinge to take in his stride, once he got goalside of Colo there was no stopping him, tidy finish - maybe Krul could've closed him down quicker?? Would have to look at it again. If Colo was supposed to be getting tight on the forward (can't think he would have been instructed to) then where was the covering defender?

Otherwise, it looked like a (rare) mistake by Colo - had a bit of an off night.

Would love to see him have the bottle to go something like...

-----------------Tiote-------------------

------Cabaye--------------Tiote------

-HBA----------------------------Jonas-

------------------Ba---------------------

What clone Tiote?

Was always going to be judged after the three nightmare fixtures and how well we bounced back.  Injuries haven't helped but neither have his team selections and random substitutions.

Before this run of fixtures I felt that five points would have been a disappointing return but acceptable, but 1 point is fucking dismal.