Alan Pardew

JH

Literally can't comprehend how fucking annoyed I am about this potential appointment. I feel sick at the thought of Hughton being forced out of the club after all he's done and this muppet coming in to take his place. If we'd gone and got somebody with reasonable reputation and pedigree as manager to replace Hughton it would have very much softened the blow, but this is just sheer fucking madness. He's a shit manager and a bit of a twat to go with it, urgh, fucking hell man.  :rant:

Joking, he's actually mint.

I do not want him to be our manager one bit but the fans can't get on his back from the off, what's the point? Do people actually want us relegated?

I know someone will come back with "he will relegate us anyway" and to be honest they will probably be right but getting on his back is only going to make it an absolute certainty.

Support the team, support the club. You don't have to support the manager but "making your feelings known" is stupidly counter productive to the team you "support" having any sort of a chance.

The worst thing is that Pardew was clearly lined up weeks ago behind Hughton's back and only three great wins kept him from getting the bullet - and he fucking kept Pardew hanging, waiting for the next opportunity to stab CH in the back!

FUCKING COWARD.

I can't believe this is all going on. Really liked Chris. I've been trying to find some silver lining here, and this is all I've come up with - anyone think Ashley might be more willing to spend money if he is friends with Pardew? Probably not, just looking for the bright side.

I can't believe this is all going on. Really liked Chris. I've been trying to find some silver lining here, and this is all I've come up with - anyone think Ashley might be more willing to spend money if he is friends with Pardew? Probably not, just looking for the bright side.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mackems:

Guest Stephen927

I do not want him to be our manager one bit but the fans can't get on his back from the off, what's the point? Do people actually want us relegated?

I know someone will come back with "he will relegate us anyway" and to be honest they will probably be right but getting on his back is only going to make it an absolute certainty.

Support the team, support the club. You don't have to support the manager but "making your feelings known" is stupidly counter productive to the team you "support" having any sort of a chance.

:thup: :thup:

:thup:

Won't stop some people though.

Like you with Chris Hughton you mean?

:thup: People forget we're not here to support the manager, we're here to support Newcastle United.

Like you with Chris Hughton you mean?

Grow up man.