Alan Pardew

JH

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pretty sure he'll be here soon, will be very dissapointed but we have to give him a chance and hope he can pull us through this tough season

Guest neesy111

I'm down the bookies to put a wedge on us going down if he is appointed. Awful manager and a right snide cunt to boot.

This.

surely the players who all really liked chris and played for him wont take kindly to their manager being whipped away in a flash and replaced with ashley's mate?? or are footballers really that heartless and only care that there being payed? probably the latter

he also left tevez and mascherano on the bench, hes a moron of a manager

Somewhat of a Keegan situation, there. Obviously weren't his player. Also, Mascherano was atrocious at first. Remember the West Ham match where Oba got his first for NUFC. It was Masch who did the Guthrie for it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

As i said in another thread, the fans should be be singing for the immediate sacking/resignation of Pardew in his first game if he is appointed.

Niceee

:lol:

As i said in another thread, the fans should be be singing for the immediate sacking/resignation of Pardew in his first game if he is appointed.

They should spend the whole first match singing for wor Chris.  Pardew will undo himself.