Alan Pardew

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sicko since you seem to be giving it the 'big one', please explain who was wrong; about what exactly, and how you were right in relation to this. Try to be as precise as possible and try and back it up with posts too. (You can't use HTT either, because everyone knows he can be a bit OTT)

Should be funny.

No 'big one' being given

I backed AP and have been proven correct

Oh and HTT, you must be feeling very sheepish tonight

Are you big enough to say you were WRONG?

How many times are you going to come out with this s****, man.

A few more times yet. I read his posts and tend to empathise with many of his musings, but he went after Pardew big time and needs to come out and say he may have jumped the gun!

I'm sick of this "I told you so" s*** tbh, it's getting on my tits and making this place a pain in the arse after a win when it really shouldn't be.

Thats an opinion, congratulations your getting the hang of it!

You're.  As in you're a complete cretin.

Well done on you're opinion yet again, you really are getting the hang of this. Admin awaits you old boy

:lol: WUM.  Or just full-on thick.

I'm not sure what you're on about with this opinion stuff, I give my opinion like anyone else.  I certainly don't see you as particularly insightful so what the f*** you're on about I don't know tbh.

Pardew has been a revelation this year, as good in the circumstances as any manager we have had in our recent history. Hows that for insight

In fact i'll go further, what AP, MA and DL have done for the club is nothing short of miraculous

Crap. :lol:

Jesus Christ.

I'll answer that tomorrow once the resurrection has occured :)

Everyone, stop arsing about. Brilliant win today. Shut the fuck up.

:thup: I have been at fault for this in the not so distance past, let us just enjoy the fantastic win/position we are in.

Guest bimpy474

Everyone, stop arsing about. Brilliant win today. Shut the fuck up.

:thup: I have been at fault for this in the not so distance past, let us just enjoy the fantastic win/position we are in.

:snod:

tbh JH you really do need to shout for people to take notice. It must be difficult being the junior member of the hierachy

Hit the nail on the head there like sunshine. It's awful - Dave treats me like his bitch.

All I wanted to do was make it in the big city...

Swansea were always going to boss possession seeing as it was at their place, and Pards recognised this. Got his tactics spot on imo and we defended incredibly well, and took our chances with in the clinical way we have been of late.

Was a bit 'AAH' about R.Taylor replacing Tiote but we looked no worse for it. Glad Demba got a rest too.

Swansea were always going to boss possession seeing as it was at their place, and Pards recognised this. Got his tactics spot on imo and we defended incredibly well, and took our chances with in the clinical way we have been of late.

Was a bit 'AAH' about R.Taylor replacing Tiote but we looked no worse for it. Glad Demba got a rest too.

I actually think it helped us going forward for a bit :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Big thing about playing Swansea and it was evident from the 1st minute, one of centre backs brings the ball out and with both fullbacks pushing up, there were massive spaces down the either side of the now lone centre back if they lost the ball, although our goals didn't quite come this way, both goals were through big gaps that their centre backs give you, good teams exploit it, and that is what we did and are, a good team.

I am sorry i ever question you Pards.  :blush:

Mind you, i probably will again. I am fickle like that.  :frantic:

Be careful, you're not allowed. :lol:

Last few games have been ace like.  If we win the next couple then I might start getting carried away.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We all criticised his over the top approach to other teams' tactics- his efforts at containment. It's like the start of the season however where his work really is paying off and we're seeing his forward planning and analysis of them fruiting for us. Pards :thup:

as they say fine line between failure and success, we went there park the bus and got two awesome goals - genius

had we played like that and got a draw or even lost - a turd.

got to give Pardew his dues for going to a newly promoted side and gave them all the respect and came away with a great win, take some balls. 

bizzarly we done to them what they tried up here.

thats true.  they came up here pretty much park the bus instead of their usual tippy tappy genius and got a draw.

we were pretty awful that night, some might say we spanked them, but all we did was play direct attacking in the same manner over and over and their centre halfs ate them aerial assaults like candy.

Guest neesy111

Got it spot on today, can't complain.  I knew they were gonna have stupid amounts of possession and it'd be about who we dealt with it though I do think we gave away the ball cheaply all game.

Confidence in him slowly growing, feels good. I definitely trust him more than any Newcastle manager we've had since I've been following.

You've started following us post Joe Kinnear then? ???

Edit: Too slow. :lol:

I started with Allardyce :|

thats true.  they came up here pretty much park the bus instead of their usual tippy tappy genius and got a draw.

we were pretty awful that night, some might say we spanked them, but all we did was play direct attacking in the same manner over and over and their centre halfs ate them aerial assaults like candy.

Words fail me.

Words fail me.

at last!