Alan Pardew

JH

Deserves every plaudit at the moment. If we beat Wigan and get 7 in a row it will make the game Chelsea away game very interesting.

If we beat Wigan and Chelsea drop points to QPR (unlikely I know) then any kind of result there would guarantee us finishing above them.

He brought back the 4-3-3 and that was definitely the right move. Got the system spot on (deploying Cabaye in an advanced role while Jonas and Tiote were essentially the holding midfielders). I'm really loving it atm. Pardew :smug:

6 wins in a row. That's a great achievement, time for a mini Pardy.

Guest Howaythetoon

I didn't see the game sadly but you cannot argue with six wins in a row, all those clean sheats and goals goals goals. Well done you cockney cunt.

I have an issue and I am not sure if its a Pards tactic or the players doing this BUT with it being so tight between us Spurs, Chelski and Arsenal then surely goal difference could come into it.

We had them today but backed off at 3-0 with like 30 mins to go, same with Liverpool, we shod be looking to thrash teams once we have them beaten like in a good few games lately especially at home.

Can't really say anything other than this guy has been superb. We were playing brilliant football at points today and really moving the ball around. We never panicked (maybe due to scoring so early) and were very destructive. Well done Pardew, I feel confident he can continue to push us on

I have an issue and I am not sure if its a Pards tactic or the players doing this BUT with it being so tight between us Spurs, Chelski and Arsenal then surely goal difference could come into it.

We had them today but backed off at 3-0 with like 30 mins to go, same with Liverpool, we shod be looking to thrash teams once we have them beaten like in a good few games lately especially at home.

This maybe true, but there's also that risk that going for the throat could result in unnecessary injuries. 3-0 win is a more than healthy enough result for our goal difference IMO.

We must be doing well when we are complaining about only winning 3-0 :lol:

He's on a phenomenal streak. All those glaring mistakes from earlier on are being fixed, mainly playing Obertan and his regular dropping of Ben Arfa and Santon. He is without a doubt the manager of the year and if QPR beat Spurs, we really have to be considered favourites to get 4th.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying overdo it but we take our foot off the gas when all we need to do is just lpay the same for 90mins, no easing off.

We've got four more 'cup finals' to come. We need as much energy as we can get.

I'm glad we did what we did.

Guest ToonZA

Spot on today.

After all the earlier troubles, what a turnaround. Credit where credit is due, Pardew has got this team running like a well oiled machine. Players are expressing themselves and we seeing the benefits thereof. Great to watch too. 

Keep seeing stuff like 'earlier troubles' and 'turnarounds' but we haven't just had a storming end to the season. We were doing fairly well at the start tbh.

"The last 10 games are the most important games of any season and we have been in there all year."

"We have been in the top six all year so there is no mystery that we are in there. But we have really hit some form at the right time and with five to go we will just give it a go.

:snod: