Spurs vs Newcastle - Pre Match Thread - 28/12/10 3pm KO

JH

Guest Geordie Magpie

I have to say I'm not confident in the slightest for this one. But fuck it, I wasn't for Arsenal either, stranger things have happened.

I know. I kind of wish it was over with to put me out my misery!

Enrique on twitter:

"but always im honest thats why i say im tired.my hamstring is so tite but i have traitment now with the fisios and we will se"

"if for tomorrow i can play. But i let you know tomorro morning if i can play. Take care and thanks everyone for your support"

Fuc*ing hamstring thing again. Would be gutted if he didn't play tomorrow, but then again, would hate for us to take bigger riskes with this lovely bloke.

I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor switch to full back for this game. He doesn't deal well with the responsibility of playing CB, and seems okay about playing out wide.

Plus we'd then have a real threat in the air, which isn't Tottenham's strongest area.

As we've seen from our season so far, any result is possible. We're just as likely to win 1-0 as get done 4-0.

Wigan and Stoke have managed exactly that in the last year.

Probably Coloccini's if he keeps turning his back on play

Sorry? :lol:

:lol: Knew that would anger you.

For me, he turned his back on the third goal against City, hence the ball went in off his back. It's not a new thing with him, he quite often does it. I seem to remember Shearer bring it up on MOTD after we got beat at West Ham in the relegation season and I've looked out for it since.

EDIT: That and I quoted the wrong post. I meant to quote this:

We don't get enough luck to be able to do that. They'll probably score via a backside.

I actually thought that when they scored the third goal and it's true, if he doesn't turn away from the shot then the ball wouldnt have taken the direction of going towards the goal.

If Taylor had been in that position we obviously would have either not conceded or it would have hit him on the hand and he would have been lying in agony on the floor clutching his stomach like he'd just swallowed the biggest penis ever to be seen and it was unable to be digested.