Tottenham 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/12/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Meh looks like one of those days for us (which i fucking knew would happen when i saw your 4-5-1 formation). The best thing for us would be if Pardew suddenly decides to go 2 up top.

Done okay so far... Carroll and Joey need to calm down a bit, VDV is looking to cheat his tits of the dirty Dutch cunt.. he will try like fk to get one of ours sent off.

But more support for Carroll and we could nick this.. keep it this way and Ranger on late on

Meh looks like one of those days for us (which i f***ing knew would happen when i saw your 4-5-1 formation). The best thing for us would be if Pardew suddenly decides to go 2 up top.

You know you're still going to win , right?

Funny how different each set of supporters feelings are at this point. My Spur friends is deadset on them controlling the play then us getting a header around 60-70th and taking the game. I'm just hoping for a draw.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nailed on to score.

Nah, this is the guy who ran 80 yards to try and score against us at SJP a few seasons back and sliced the sitter.

Routledge has been dreadful. When playing a 4-5-1 when you are likely to get very few chances in a game, your right winger needs to be able to cross with some modicum of accuracy, hold possession and at least beat a man occasionally. He offers us nil out of those three. Barton is also totally wasted in this position.

Meh looks like one of those days for us (which i f***ing knew would happen when i saw your 4-5-1 formation). The best thing for us would be if Pardew suddenly decides to go 2 up top.

You know you're still going to win , right?

Funny how different each set of supporters feelings are at this point. My Spur friends is deadset on them controlling the play then us getting a header around 60-70th and taking the game. I'm just hoping for a draw.

Controlling the what-now?