James Tavernier joins Rangers

Skirge

Looks like we're loaning out all the right players :)

I still have high hopes for Tav, Fergie and Sammy. So let's hope they develop quite a bit during their loan spells.

I still have high hopes for Tav, Fergie and Sammy. So let's hope they develop quite a bit during their loan spells.

It's great, these three have to play at their age. Getting Streete and/or Campbell out would be a nice bonus,

Good news. All these loans can do nothing but help these guys develop, or a least figure out if they're are worth keeping around. Still sad about Haris though, I had the highest hopes for him out of this bunch. Hope he can make it back. 

It's great, these three have to play at their age. Getting Streete and/or Campbell out would be a nice bonus,

bit young yet, next year maybe

• 4 months later...

League one? Surely not.

His loans have all been League 1 and Conference so far. Don't see why that is surprising.

Personally think he would do well to reach Championship level in his career.

It'll be interesting to see how he does.  When he was out on loan the season before last the general impression given by the fans was that he was good attacking but not good enough defensively (and I think got played on the wing mostly at Sheffield Wednesday).  Perhaps he has matured defensively over the last year though.