James Tavernier joins Rangers

Skirge

• 2 months later...

Good luck to him. Looked like he had some potential, unfortunately never really showed it in the brief competitive matches he played in. Did the best thing he could in finding another club. At least he now gives himself a chance of working with coaches that might be able to understand and perform their jobs.

Disappointed that we've let him go tbh - he did show some promising signs in 2012/13 and I did think that, because of his successful loan at Rotherham, he would be given some sort of chance here, especially with the massive question marks over Debuchy's future here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we let Ferguson leave the club as well.

Disappointed that we've let him go tbh - he did show some promising signs in 2012/13 and I did think that, because of his successful loan at Rotherham, he would be given some sort of chance here, especially with the massive question marks over Debuchy's future here.

Wouldn't be surprised if we let Ferguson leave the club as well.

Ferguson couldn't get a game at brum could he? A team that hasn't signed a player for money for years.

Think ferguson might as well go, tav I thought could have been a good backup to our main RB.

Guest TruToon94

Better off leaving as would all our young players. We must be the only team who actively halt the development of our own players and squeezes any talent they have straight out of them.

I don't see what's wrong with that tbh. Never saw anything in him to think he was a Premier League level. Championship is about his level, hope he makes a good career for himself.

Probably not the most popular opinion atm but can't disagree with any of that.