Competition: Ziani chooses El-Jaisch (rich as f*ck Qatari club)

Optimistic Nut

I haven't read the article but was it any worse than Carroll breaking Taylor's jaw?

Two cute locals already here vs. two hot headed frenchmen. No need to find and buy trouble tbh. Especially not when he's rather average.

http://www.lesdessousdusport.fr/om-clash-entre-ziani-et-ben-arfa-3127

Without really reading the article.

f*** off, Ziani!

Exactly, why are we going for a guy that is obviously not a good friend of HBA. He is also known for getting in trouble so i hope this deal won't go through.

You two. :facepalm:

I know it sounds retarded but there are 100000 players in Europe and then we have to go for the ones that obviously are trouble makers... Just dont want the team spirit to be destroyed..

A bit of random DWS (Dennis Wise scouting) suggests he's a skillful player with a decent turn of pace. Looks like the type of player that would excite and frustrate in equal measures.

Jonas MKII?

Looks better technically to me on first impression.

I am surprised Ashley wants to spend some money after a while.....

Seems like he's trying to spend it on EPL players but they are pricing themselves out and he's looking abroad for better value instead. Value doesn't necessarily mean cheaper btw, case in point HBA.

I am surprised Ashley wants to spend some money after a while.....

Seems like he's trying to spend it on EPL players but they are pricing themselves out and he's looking abroad for better value instead. Value doesn't necessarily mean cheaper btw, case in point HBA.

if hba was english he'd have cost 25 million and would be at city tbh

Has a serious lack of game time at Wolfsburg? What is that down to?

Played in 5 league games (started 4) this season has zero goals, zero assists, no shots on target but does a 1 shot off target. His shot off target was against Bayen Muncih so he has done it against a top class team.

Last goal he scored was in 06/12/2008.

He did look canny for Algeria in the W/C iirc.

2 mill depending on if we get to europe, warra bunch of spackers

Suppose if you're them, looking at the name Newcastle United, up in 8th in January, they might just get fooled. Still funny though!

2 mill depending on if we get to europe, warra bunch of spackers

Suppose if you're them, looking at the name Newcastle United, up in 8th in January, they might just get fooled. Still funny though!

tbf to them its not impossible for us to get into europe, half the league could nab one of the spots considering how tight it is, its just rather improbable

really don't get good vibes about this guy. i wonder who #3 on the list is....

He is #3 on the list.. at least!

Bentley, Larsson, Beckham? SWP?  Puncheon?

By all accounts the flair up between Ben Arfa and Ziani was down to the former being a cunt on the training ground. Contrary to club sources dismissing the link already, assuming these reports are true you would have hoped we would have done our homework on the guy to the point that he must be fine playing alongside him again.

Prefer him to Larsson, quicker and offers something a little different to what we have on the right. Tidy feet, creative and reasonably quick. Larsson is probably better with set pieces.