John Carver

Guest neesy111

Totally unacceptable behaviour from Carver and a prime example of what a shambolic, undisciplined mob we have running the playing side of the club. Nobody could accuse Ashley of being shambolic or undisciplined although the club takes its lead from him and his complete antipathy to the fans combined with his total removal from the club in all but a financial sense encourages the staff to take a similar attitude to supporters.

Many people in football think they are a world apart from their customers and can treat them exactly as they please ; there is a sort of brotherhood of footie approach which breeds a fortress mentality from people who think they are above criticism. Apart from the fact that this individual knows that if his useless boss is fired, there is a good chance he will follow, Carver should have the sense to realize that they are ALL on borrowed time because any other Chairman/owner would have fired Pardew last May at the latest. Antagonising supporters at a time like this is either utter desperation or plain stupidity...probably a combination of both and other prospective employers who Carver may need to impress for future employment will have noted this. Woodman, Carver and of course, Pardew , have ALL been guilty of rowdy and indisciplined behaviour at some stage over the past few years, usually around the dug-out.

Carver has written his own sacking notice.

Carver should not have sworn at the supporters, but I never have much time for fans who climb on their high horse when something like this happens. Just take a look at some of the stuff that gets written on here.

Fuck off.

I rember when Dennis Smith was having a poor spell as Sunderland manager years ago and to save his own job he sacked his numder 2 Viv Busby which gave him about 3 weeks Grace before he was eventually sacked

I rember when Dennis Smith was having a poor spell as Sunderland manager years ago and to save his own job he sacked his numder 2 Viv Busby which gave him about 3 weeks Grace before he was eventually sacked

That would just add fuel to the fire here. It would be Pardew again blaming anyone but him.

Totally unacceptable behaviour from Carver and a prime example of what a shambolic, undisciplined mob we have running the playing side of the club. Nobody could accuse Ashley of being shambolic or undisciplined although the club takes its lead from him and his complete antipathy to the fans combined with his total removal from the club in all but a financial sense encourages the staff to take a similar attitude to supporters.

Many people in football think they are a world apart from their customers and can treat them exactly as they please ; there is a sort of brotherhood of footie approach which breeds a fortress mentality from people who think they are above criticism. Apart from the fact that this individual knows that if his useless boss is fired, there is a good chance he will follow, Carver should have the sense to realize that they are ALL on borrowed time because any other Chairman/owner would have fired Pardew last May at the latest. Antagonising supporters at a time like this is either utter desperation or plain stupidity...probably a combination of both and other prospective employers who Carver may need to impress for future employment will have noted this. Woodman, Carver and of course, Pardew , have ALL been guilty of rowdy and indisciplined behaviour at some stage over the past few years, usually around the dug-out.

Carver has written his own sacking notice.

Top top post! :thup:

Is there any actual proof of Carver using the 'c word'?

Unless it's able to be heard clearly on film, surely there's no grounds to fine/sack/penalise him by Ashley or the FA?

He did it in front of the travelling fans, the photographers and maybe a number of stewarts. If Ashley (yao) or the FA want to pursue it, they could but in all likelihood wouldn't

Unless it's able to be heard clearly on film, surely there's no grounds to fine/sack/penalise him by Ashley or the FA?

He did it in front of the travelling fans, the photographers and maybe a number of stewarts. If Ashley (yao) or the FA want to pursue it, they could but in all likelihood wouldn't

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=stuart+little&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lE8VVIfyAem57Ab9gYGoDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=653#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=8J9vrfabzhmmsM%253A%3BTs4ud7oI_0Ik8M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.comicvine.com%252Fuploads%252Foriginal%252F12%252F128267%252F2538106-stuart_little1.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.comicvine.com%252Fforums%252Fbattles-7%252Fjerry-vs-ratatouille-vs-stuart-little-688210%252F%3B400%3B308

Have you seen the vines? It's pretty clear on there, I'd say.

Carver on Hughton's sacking.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/9262221.stm

And on taking the current job..

He said: 'I am proud and honoured to be able to come back once again to my home town club.

'I have been lucky to be able to work around the world with some excellent people. However, I have always been a fan of this magnificent club and the years I spent working here were some of the happiest of my life.

'I am looking forward to working with Alan Pardew and building on the recent strides that the club has taken to get back to where we belong, at the top of English football.

'I understand how much the club and the results mean to these wonderful fans and I am delighted to be have the opportunity to assist Alan in delivering them the success they deserve.'

He said: 'I am proud and honoured to be able to come back once again to my home town club.

'I have been lucky to be able to work around the world with some excellent people. However, I have always been a fan of this magnificent club and the years I spent working here were some of the happiest of my life.

'I am looking forward to working with Alan Pardew and building on the recent strides that the club has taken to get back to where we belong, at the top of English football.

'I understand how much the club and the results mean to these wonderful fans and I am delighted to be have the opportunity to assist Alan in delivering them the success they deserve.'

What a brown-nose.

What a brown-nose.

Snake!