John Carver

Guest neesy111

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8693741

The Magpies’ head coach said: “I think our fans are quite knowledgeable.

“I think they understand the difference between the two clubs.

“What I will say is that I don’t think the players we had on the pitch gave up on the situation.

“I’m not trying to defend them here. I think they genuinely gave what they had."

I have no words.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8693741

The Magpies’ head coach said: “I think our fans are quite knowledgeable.

“I think they understand the difference between the two clubs.

“What I will say is that I don’t think the players we had on the pitch gave up on the situation.

“I’m not trying to defend them here. I think they genuinely gave what they had."

I have no words.

On the day Burnley got a point at Stamford Bridge :lol:

But we don't need new players, do we, John? Hope he drinks himself silly down Wylam tonight and wanders into the Tyne.

Its all the injuries marra. never stood a chance.

'kin hell :lol:

That's tragic.

Only thing that is tragic is how it won't make a shed of difference come the end the season when he is appointed full time. On the upside, he wont be able to cope with the crowd and media pressure his inevitable shit team performances bring, will never last a season.

At least he has the backing of all the players and they certainly played like they were behind him today.

If he ends up getting the job I honestly don't know how I can continue supporting the team, its one humilation after the next and we are treated with utter contempt by the club staff and officials. I guess it will just be another case of watching and hoping we lose every game until he resigns or is sacked like this past year with Pardew.

At least he has the backing of all the players and they certainly played like they were behind him today.

If he ends up getting the job I honestly don't know how I can continue supporting the team, its one humilation after the next and we are treated with utter contempt by the club staff and officials. I guess it will just be another case of watching and hoping we lose every game until he resigns or is sacked like this past year with Pardew.

me either, but i suspect his appointment is going to quickly become untenable with a succession of heavy defeats and they players packing it in for the their summer holidays

he doesn't have "finished 5th" to support him, no-one seems to give 2 fucks he's a geordie (rightfully)...the only thing he's got is that people might give him slack 'cause he's working under ashley's tight conditions or whatever bollocks like pardew but i don't think that's going to save him

unless he pulls some really shock results out of the bag i can't see it, there are some dark days-a-comin :lol:

I'm still not convinced the board want him full time, the only chance he has is if a few of our top targets say no in the summer and he finishes well. With Stoke well ahead of us in 10th place (the clubs minimum aim) then I can't see him being considered for the job. A couple of wins, and hopefully something out of the derby is all we have left to play for.