John Carver

Guest neesy111

Is there any reason for all this JC hate? He is just a caretaker manager, that has been thrown into a job he can't handle. Untill summer, where we hopefully will have a proper and permanent replacement for Pardew.

At least he's trying. Could you imagine the chaos if he actually came out and said 'I'm not good enough for this job, but there is noone else'?

The hate stems from fear that he's going to get the job permanently. You only have to look at the propaganda pieces from the local media to see why the fear is so real.

Not just that for me. The southampton game, the constant gushing praise of pardew, the "we don't need any players", little digs about people not understanding his substitutions. Also he's hardly been thrown into it, he was practically begging for the job.

:thup: there were pretty huge signs before he got the job what a tit he was. It's clear as day now though, and thankfully everyone can see it.

Is there any reason for all this JC hate? He is just a caretaker manager, that has been thrown into a job he can't handle. Untill summer, where we hopefully will have a proper and permanent replacement for Pardew.

At least he's trying. Could you imagine the chaos if he actually came out and said 'I'm not good enough for this job, but there is noone else'?

Can you imagine the chaos if he came out and said the players put a lot of effort in against Man City?

The hate stems from fear that he's going to get the job permanently. You only have to look at the propaganda pieces from the local media to see why the fear is so real.

As far as I remember they were out early and saying that Carver wasn't one of the candidates they were considering. It seems very unlikely that they appoint him anyway, and even if they do, that would not really be his fault. Incompetent owners - there the hate should go.

Really?

Nope.

The media speculated that this was the case, the club has kept quiet on it.

My job now is, do I sulk and start talking behind people's backs? Do the players start talking behind people's backs? I hope not.

We will have a discussion on Monday and air our differences, talk about today's performance and then take that forward into the game against Aston Villa.

Not seen any of that stuff about talking behind peoples backs. Wonder what he's getting at? Are the players talking behind his back?

I hate him becasue he offered the fans to come to the traning ground and talk to him and bottled

Good think is we can stop watching for a few weeks if we beat Villa. Not a given with the Sherwood factor.

Have a feeling Villa will do us tbh

I said the same vs Hull so hopefully the game goes that way, Lose vs villa and that's us down

Theres far too much shite below us for us to go down. Even if we lost all of our remaining games, I still don't see those below picking up enough points.

Think its possible we might only pick up another 3 or 4 points like.