John Carver

Guest neesy111

He'a actually delusional.

“We’ve had setbacks, but you have got to deal with setbacks,” said Carver, whose team still need to secure their top-flight status for another season.

“It would be interesting to see if any manger or head coach had had this sort of situation in their career.

“It has been difficult, the facts are there. I’m not a moaner and not making excuses.

“It’s a test of management how you deal with it.

“I think I’m getting the best out of the group of players we have.”

“I’m quite a positive guy inside my head, and I know I can do the job. I just need the tools.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/john-carver-i-am-getting-the-best-out-of-newcastle-s-players-1-7213641

:lol:

That's some inspiring shit from a player perspective too.

Guest chopey

Carver has a point about him getting the best out of the players he's got, in 2012 man utds midfield was Anderson, cleverly, Fletcher and 54 year old retiree scholes and what did he do ? ............oh yes win the premier league

He's getting the best out of the players? By losing every game? So it's literally impossible for this team to get any points. Well cheers for that JC.

End me now.

It's mental - he's actually saying there's no manager in the world that could guide our current squad to a draw at Sunderland.  :lol:

Guest TruToon94

For anyone who he hasn't told yet,..He's a geordie btw,  :fool:

He also used to knew Sir Bobby! Don't forget that!

Guest YonderStar

For anyone who he hasn't told yet,..He's a geordie btw,  :fool:

He also used to knew Sir Bobby! Don't forget that!

He never stops thinking about him, in fact he's in the technical area with him  :idiot2:

Guest chopey

Why would he even mention changing the captain at this stage of the season ? this bloke has zero ability at football managing

A lad on skunkers who is normally on the ball reckons he's told the squad today that he has the job next season - FUCK OFF!

For anyone unsure about boycotting then if that isn't enough reason then nothing ever will be!