John Carver

Guest neesy111

The fact this useless sack of s*** is still anywhere near the club is an indication of the utter contempt with which Ashley, Charnley and co regard the fans.

f***ing ridiculous.

Sack the lot of them.

Absolutely. That he is still in the running for the job is just unfathomable. Words can't even describe it.

Guest axel

Firing this turd and his inept crew is more important than hiring a good manager. We could have any manager in the world and it wouldn't matter as long as this guy is around.

And if he stays, I hope he is made manager so we'll get relegated.

The fact this useless sack of s*** is still anywhere near the club is an indication of the utter contempt with which Ashley, Charnley and co regard the fans.

f***ing ridiculous.

Sack the lot of them.

He's an ar$elicking yes man. The highest qualification needed for a job for life at NUFC

Honestly, I cannot fathom how he can be seen as even remotely competent.

Moreover, Ashley and Charnley must surely see what an unmitigated disaster it would be to even have him on a 'shortlist' as such.

Guest axel

Honestly, I cannot fathom how he can be seen as even remotely competent.

Moreover, Ashley and Charnley must surely see what an unmitigated disaster it would be to even have him on a 'shortlist' as such.

I don't think the hierarchy sees him as competent. I just think they know he'll be eternally grateful and will do everything they say.

Guest zicomartin

Im thinking Carver is likely more responsible for ruining players than Pardew. 

Id bet Pardew was hardly ever at training.  The floated set peice routine, the team selections, the left back subs all just continued when Pardew left.

Abeid wont last much longer with Carver constantly berating him in training, such a waste.

Sissoko wont be interested. Janmaat will blank him.

Same old, same old.

The fact he wasn't sacked immediately after the West Ham game is tantamount to the pathetic excuses who run the club. After his record and him nearly single handedly taking us down from a safe position 3 months previously. To have the records and stats he does for him to still be in a job is quite simply bizarre

Any other club he'd be long gone. The silence coming out of the club regarding this hopeless bastard is a very worrying thing

He still probably thinks he is a good manger the thick cunt is just deluded

Surely to fuck they cannot simply cannot employ him as the manger full time

Doesn't help Charnley is a spineless big girls blouse who's not got the plums to sack anyone, I can just see it now

John we've decided to look elsewhere

Outside now

Ok John you can have it just please don't hurt me