John Carver

Guest neesy111

Oh come on guys his heart is in the right place, it's just his brain and especially his face that are the wrong way round.

Since the appointment the fans worlds have been turned completely upside down face.

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

Thank you for all the sympathy in advance  :whatdidido:

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

:lol: Welcome to the board mate. Finally.

52065a291e238552b265401bc3aea05b.jpg

You can keep us updated with first hand reports of his lack of progress.  I don't think he'll last longer than a half a season, year tops :thup:

:lol: Welcome to the board mate. Finally.

Love that we both thought of the same person as soon as this news came out. :lol:  Small world!