John Carver

Guest neesy111

A jammy draw against Burnley and 3 losses is canny going like:

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  4m 4 minutes ago

JC says #nufc board were "encouraged" by efforts so far

0 replies . 3 retweets 0 favourites

We really need to get battered regularly now.

Aye, I really miss the Championship.

That's exactly where we'll be in 2016 if Carver's in charge next season.

I want Carver to be replaced as much as the next man but he's here until the summer and we need to pick up the points to stay in the Premiership.

Kaka said he was in favour of regular batterings, not failing to pick up enough points for survival. I personally hope we narrowly win 4 games and lose the rest 9-0.

A jammy draw against Burnley and 3 losses is canny going like:

Lee Ryder @lee_ryder  ·  4m 4 minutes ago

JC says #nufc board were "encouraged" by efforts so far

0 replies . 3 retweets 0 favourites

We really need to get battered regularly now.

Aye, I really miss the Championship.

That's exactly where we'll be in 2016 if Carver's in charge next season.

I want Carver to be replaced as much as the next man but he's here until the summer and we need to pick up the points to stay in the Premiership.

Kaka said he was in favour of regular batterings, not failing to pick up enough points for survival. I personally hope we narrowly win 4 games and lose the rest 9-0.

Yup. Simple as that. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

the first ten pages of this thread v the last ten  :2funny: just sayin like

Granted, but most expected it to be Carver knowing the area and affecting them, not them affecting him and him being a prick.

Newcastle fan Carver being slaughtered on here for actually accepting the position handed to him on a plate.

`if that cunt loves the club and has any self awareness about him he would dismiss it out of hand,realising he couldn`t possibly be up to the task`

Piss your pants funny that,man

I dunno what you're on about tbh. Where's that from? It's been gone over why everyone's against it. You're aware that things have happened between January 2011 and January 2015, aye? Time didn't stop, he didn't just stand there.

'Why can't we win games and go on a run?'

Well you daft twat:

1) Our keeper situation is dire. 1st choice looks like he's being ruined by the cretin of a coach we are infested with. 2nd and 3rd choice aren't up to the standard. An injury to Krul and it's back to Blobby or poor young Alnwick being thrown to the wolves again.

2) Our centre half position is laughable. A past it captain, a perma crock with the brain capacity of a slug, and a league one stopper who wakes up each morning pissing himself laughing that he's at the club. Oh and our young left back who has looked the best of the lot....

3) Who's gonna score the goals John? Who's gonna set the goals up...Oh aye Goufran and Obertan most likely eh. You beter pray for some Cisse moments and for young Perez not to show signs of burn out.

A run of wins?? Eh  lets try one first eh, fucking mongo.

Seems that this guy is much more desperate to win games than Pardew ever was. I hope that this is really the case. The entire lot of them owe us big time, and the least they can do, coaches and players, is give us a half decent end to the season by playing with effort, pride and some f***ing entertainment.

Would love to be wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

:lol: I seen to be the only one here who doesn't loathe him. Had no problems watching that.

I think he was completely out of line abusing the fans the way he did after the shambles that 2014 was. He deserved every bit of doubt and mistrust sent his way. He talks a big game, but has never actually achieved anything in football apart from be Sir Bobby's assistant many years ago. Many people rightly see him as part of the old boys club who are happy to steal a living from NUFC without actually providing much value.

The only upside of hearing his interviews is that I don't have to hear al pards mmm and aaaahhh, his incoherent English and his arrogant twang.

:lol: I seem to be the only one here who doesn't loathe him. Had no problems watching that.

:lol: it doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth from now on, it'll be met with nothing but pure disdain.

JC: "Been spending me Sunday afternoons reading to the sick bairns at the children's hospital."

N-O: "Aye, bet you have you fucking paedo fucking cunt charlatan. Cunt."

:lol: I seen to be the only one here who doesn't loathe him. Had no problems watching that.

I think he was completely out of line abusing the fans the way he did after the shambles that 2014 was. He deserved every bit of doubt and mistrust sent his way. He talks a big game, but has never actually achieved anything in football apart from be Sir Bobby's assistant many years ago. Many people rightly see him as part of the old boys club who are happy to steal a living from NUFC without actually providing much value.

The only upside of hearing his interviews is that I don't have to hear al pards mmm and aaaahhh, his incoherent English and his arrogant twang.

I agree that his behaviour at the Southampton game was despicable and of course he shouldn't be our manager but the hatred towards him here is of Pardewesque proportions.

:lol: I seem to be the only one here who doesn't loathe him. Had no problems watching that.

:lol: it doesn't matter what comes out of his mouth from now on, it'll be met with nothing but pure disdain.

JC: "Been spending me Sunday afternoons reading to the sick bairns at the children's hospital."

N-O: "Aye, bet you have you fucking paedo fucking cunt charlatan. Cunt."

:lol:

N-O: "Aye, bet you have you f***ing paedo f***ing c*** charlatan. c***."

:lol: