John Carver

Guest neesy111

So Carver gets six points from six games, which in some seasons can be relegation form and he thinks that's good for a club that should really be top 8.  He's absolutely mental.  He really is doing his best Pardew impression with that one.

"It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. "

I'll just let that one hang there for a second...

6 out of 18. That's 38 across an entire season.

Would probably be enough tbh, Ashley is like :fwap:

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'" 

:lol: What mode was he in when he was on the bus?

The run he's just had is out easier games as well.  What will his record look after the next few much more difficult games.  I wouldn't be surprised if 38 points ends up being near our total.  Everything Carver says and does is a disaster for the club.  He says stupid things and makes even more stupid substitutions.

Newcastle caretaker manager John Carver: "It's another game unbeaten, that's one win, three draws and two defeats now, which is not bad in this league. We said before the game we knew we were up against a big physical side and the pitch was quite lively, so we knew it was going to be a bit of a battle.

"I stuck Papiss Cisse in. I was brave to play two strikers away from home, but he's a fox in the box and if he keeps scoring he has to be in the team.

"It's a bit strange [facing Alan Pardew] because I worked with him for four years but once I got off the bus I went into professional mode. After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'" 

:lol: What mode was he in when he was on the bus?

Party muthafuckin mode.

The run he's just had is out easier games as well.  What will his record look after the next few much more difficult games.  I wouldn't be surprised if 38 points ends up being near our total.  Everything Carver says and does is a disaster for the club.  He says stupid things and makes even more stupid substitutions.

Only Villa is genuinely winnable out of the next 8, unless we find a way to actually start playing some football. And even they might get a new manager.

6 points from 18 and an FA Cup is 'not bad' is it?

We lost 1-0 away to the bottom side in the league, lost 2-0 away to Chelsea (where we played well for 45 mins), lost 2-1 at home to that middle class team, won 3-0 at one of the only teams in the top flight worse than us, drew 1-1 at home to a Stoke side that hardly turned up and now a 1-1 draw away at Crystal f***ing Palace.

Not bad at all.

After the game he said to me: 'Well done, you deserved the point.'" 

:lol:

The guy clearly never got any praise or positive encouragement growing up. He's damaged.

"Mourinho said I should get the job!"

"Pardew said well done!"

He doesn't sound like a grown up, never mind a manager.

Deeply embarrassing and irritating. Really unbearable and infuriating that we have to suffer this disgrace.

Just looked at our fixtures.  If we get so much as five points the rest of the season I'll be amazed.  Honestly we could be down in the shit if there's some odd results over the next ten games.  If Carver gets appointed we definitely get relegated next season if we survive this one.

:lol: fucking fox in the box