John Carver

Guest neesy111

I actually feel sorry for him. No fan would turn down the position. Simple as

Bollocks, I would walk away from my job if I was as s*** at it as he is.

He's got a 6 figure salary for the next 5 years.  He ain't walking.

I'm clinging to the thought that the blob(s) simply cannot appoint Carver as it would be too f***ing obvious that they have no sporting ambition whatsoever.

Because they've been hiding it so well otherwise :yao:

No, but appointing John Carver would be taking it to the next level. In comparison, Joe Kinnear is a sensible choice.

He's got a 6 figure salary for the next 5 years.  He ain't walking.

I didn't say that he would walk, I said that I would if I was as shit at my job as he is at his.  I don't doubt that he'll not do it because he's a self centred prick and probably in his last job.

If he had any decency he would resign.

:lol: Where's this c*** going to find a further FIVE years of employment?

He's never walking out.

McLaren will work with him and keep him on. Probably why we are reportedly pushing for him so hard.

It's obviously why Garde wouldn't come. Can hardly blame him.

To be fair I doubt any of us can barely imagine the horror Charnley felt when that madman Garde said at the interview that he would strategically rotate a few players whilst trying to have a cup run and get into the Europa League.

How could such a nutter risk almost certain relegation?

3 seconds in first lick.  First half abysmal.  We came back in the 2nd half, wasn't good enough.  We were so negative, I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet.  The back 4 is a makeshift back 4 and they were OK, the others were rubbish. 

This will hurt for weeks, months or years.  Down to the bare bones and playing players out of position.

Guest Bert Shaft

3 seconds in first lick.  First half abysmal.  We came back in the 2nd half, wasn't good enough.  We were so negative, I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet.  The back 4 is a makeshift back 4 and they were OK, the others were rubbish. 

This will hurt for weeks, months or years.  Down to the bare bones and playing players out of position.

I counted 27, sad git that I am  :cheesy: