John Carver

Guest neesy111

:lol: He gets a hatred pass because he's not a manager, imo.

Everyone knew he was hilariously bad and not a coach or a manager, he even knew it.

He is Ashley's little pet.

It feels kinda like a perfect storm of peter principle and a duplicitous cheap motherfucker in the cockpit. I see a dude drowning every time they cut to him.

Again, fuck him if he gets it next season. :lol:

:lol: Apparently we disagree. They gave him a shot, he took the shot. He's absolutely shit at it, and if he gets the gig full time fuck him. I've put all my dislike on the main dude now.

It's not just about him taking his shot. He's shit at it and is still whoring himself out for the job and constantly name dropping deceased legends to win over some fans. He's utterly shameless. His behaviour has been embarrassing. Also let's not forget his behaviour at Southampton away, which was this very season.

:lol: Like I said, he's drowning.

It's true like - a couple of shots of him stood on the touchline last night there was literally nothing behind the eyes, he wants it so bad but just doesn't know what he's doing.

:lol: Like I said, he's drowning.

It's true like - a couple of shots of him stood on the touchline last night there was literally nothing behind the eyes, he wants it so bad but just doesn't know what he's doing.

:lol: Every time they show him.

Guest chopey

He's spiteful and stupid and his lack of ability at managing a football club could take us down his selfishness gets no respect from me, fall on your sword John

Part of me is with Mike like. He's been dreaming of this moment for fucking years, closing his eyes and Bobby is there telling him he'll make it one day. And then this  :lol:

My sympathy is vanishing by the day mind.

I don't hate him as much as I do Pardew, mostly because I just find him fucking hilarious in how clueless he is. Pardew at least knew a little bit about football, and could handle the media for people who then didn't have to watch us.

Find it great how much my dad hates Carvdew though, he's on my Pardew levels of hatred, something he never quite seem to quite get with Pardew. Don't get me wrong, he didn't like the cunt, but it wasn't the ferocious hatred that he has towards Carver.

I don't see how anyone can have sympathy with this lickspittle. If he was truely a fan and cared about the club, he would step down as he is clearly not competent for the job. Even if he is enormously dim, he knows that deep inside.