John Carver

Guest neesy111

I heard that he was on his out of the ground, drove past someone getting interviewed by SSN about how he had been sacked and that's how he found out.

I can't even tell if you are joking.

I heard that he was on his out of the ground, drove past someone getting interviewed by SSN about how he had been sacked and that's how he found out.

I can't even tell if you are joking.

Does this :lol: help?

More celebration at chez Idiot http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/b2c5980be5d828db137d73f147f8de4a.jpg

:lol: Oh look at me, I rest my drinks on articles about how great we are. No need to cherish the moment, it's just another Tuesday round my way.

I knew you would bite :lol:

But all the emos said the job was his?

If you weren't worried about it you're not normal IMO.

I wasn't tbh. Never thought it was possible that an idiot who lost 8 on the spin would ever be trusted with the job.

Really? :lol:

Well I did say it plenty of times in this thread.

You did. Never got how you could be so sure of him not getting the job. Glad you were right  :thup:

More celebration at chez Idiot http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/09/b2c5980be5d828db137d73f147f8de4a.jpg

:lol: Oh look at me, I rest my drinks on articles about how great we are. No need to cherish the moment, it's just another Tuesday round my way.

:lol: It does look a bit staged. ;)

Can't help but now chuckle when I see that "pick one. He's not leaving" option now

Made my summer this has

Stone's only gone because he'd find having another Steve at the club too confusing

This kind of logical decision that will actually cost the club a tiny bit of money gives me an equally tiny shred of hope that we're going to start doing logical things to try to win again. Like signing decent players and hiring competent people to coach them.

I'm obviously wrong, of course. It's the hope that gets you in the end.