John Carver

Guest neesy111

• 3 weeks later...

I particularly liked the inclusion of Microsoft Office, and then listing out Excel, Word and PowerPoint separately.

Padding.

:lol: I liked that as well.

Tempting to create a LinkedIn profile of a club owner or whatnot and contact him.

I particularly liked the inclusion of Microsoft Office, and then listing out Excel, Word and PowerPoint separately.

Padding.

[emoji38] I liked that as well.

Tempting to create a LinkedIn profile of a club owner or whatnot and contact him.

Oh god. The possibilities. Create a club owner from the fucking Congo or something, diamond mine entrepreneur worth more than Bill Gates who wants to get Sewercap FC into the Champions League.

Padding.

[emoji38] I liked that as well.

Oh god. The possibilities. Create a club owner from the f***ing Congo or something, diamond mine entrepreneur worth more than Bill Gates who wants to get Sewercap FC into the Champions League.

:lol: Exactly.

I'd spend every waking minute being terrified of him succeeding.

Why would you give him 1 second of your 'waking' minutes? He's moved on to a better Club. If he got one thing right in his tenure it was seeing his opportunity to say bye bye. He'd have needed certifying to stay at NUFC.