Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Guest Roger Kint

I can't see us losing this game. Fulham have nothing much to show

Apart from double the wins we have in the last 7 games and have won the last 3 at home?

1-1 draw btw. Will be a tough game, if we score first we have a good chance.

Of course this is a must win. If we don't then we have Arsenal up next. Should we lose that one as well (likely) then that'll be 2 draws and 2 losses on the trot. That would see us in the bottom half of the table with the other bottom dwellers. If we can get a result against Fulham we could cement our mid table position.

joey, look at the table man. It's so bloody close at the moment from bottom to top. If we lose against Fulham and then Arsenal then were back amongst the dross. As far as I'm concerned, every game that we can look to get points from is a must win this season. We should be looking to get points from the unlikely games as well while were at it coz you never know when we're gonna slip up and drop valuable points that we really should be bagging. (see previous 2 games).

At least a point is required.

Harper

Simpson Willo Colo Enrique

Barton  Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Ranger Best

Reckon Shola could do with a rest.

I don't understand what a must win game is then. Why leave it until the last 2 or 3 games? Do we need to be in a situation where we need a single point to stay in the league on the final game of the season again? Why leave it that late? In my opinion a must win game is a game where if more points are dropped, could prove instrumental in our bid to stay up come end of season. Regardless of whether another 12 points will keep us up or not, I'd rather not be in a situation where we are scraping those points together. I'd rather we stay in the league convincingly and with room not to panic. If that's to be the case then we need to be winning games like Fulham. Like I said, that's my opinion of a must win game and if other peoples definition differs then I respect that but then respect my opinion too. Less of the "this is not a must win game ffs" comments. FFS=for fucks sake? so my opinion is invalid and that I'm a moron for having it? In the words on Ronaldo, "Grow up man".

At least a point is required.

Harper

Simpson Willo Colo Enrique

Barton  Guthrie Nolan Jonas

Ranger Best

Reckon Shola could do with a rest.

He's been resting up in Portugal for a week and it'll be 10/11 days since our last game!