Fulham vs Newcastle United - 2/2/2011 - Live on Sky - Pre match bant

ElDiablo

Honestly cant be arsed with the rest of the season now that we are just going to try and see it out without getting relegated.

Isn't that what we were doing anyway?

Not really, things were looking positive for when the likes of Carroll and Ben Arfa returned.

Nothing much has changed for me, except that there is some extra money in the bank, if that goes off the debt to MA or back to the team makes no difference to me.

What an utterly bizarre thing to say.

Why?

I can't see things changing in any way, shape or form. Ashley will still be Ashley, £35m won't suddenly transform us in to a champions league team and no matter what happens our fans will still go all  :frantic: at the merest inkling of a signing/player leaving/world ending. I'm not going to get caught up in all the 'excitement'.

And what's wrong with paying back some of the debt (and I mean that purely in a financial sense) that the club owes Ashley. It's £35m less we need to find to get rid of him.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Looking forward to seeing how a big pile of £20 notes plays up front at Fulham. To be fair, would still be more mobile than Shola. #Nufc

:lol:

I usually quite like Caulkin, but that's shit.

Yeah, we've clearly been paid in £50 notes.

It's going to be an interesting game. Looking forward to seeing how the players and manager (and fans) respond to the recent events. Not to call on our home support, as it's generally good, but i'm relieved it's an away game. It's a winnable away game, too.

I'd take a draw.

It's going to be an interesting game. Looking forward to seeing how the players and manager (and fans) respond to the recent events. Not to call on our home support, as it's generally good, but i'm relieved it's an away game. It's a winnable away game, too.

I'd take a draw.

:thup:

I trust the likes of Barton and Nolan enough to think that the players are going to respond positively to this and will be trying harder than ever to prove that this team is about more than just Andy Carroll.

Strange how things happen. Two years ago I couldn't stand the sight of either of those two. Now they are the bona fide heart and soul of this team.

Think we will learn alot about the truth in this match based on how the players respond.

How's that? They clearly weren't happy when Hughton went but still spanked Liverpool.

That day was for Hughton, if Carroll was in the wrong this time maybe we will see another similar display.

I'd take a draw.

I am really up for this one and I am hoping that the players still here will stand up and be counted. Show the rest of the premier we won't be put down so easily.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2084/513572749659fbc81edfo.jpg

This is my new desktop since today. Something about it just seems iconic as to where we are right now as a club and the general atmosphere of our squad.

These are probably also the three players who now have the central role in keeping us afloat this season.

Guest Heneage

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Looking forward to seeing how a big pile of £20 notes plays up front at Fulham. To be fair, would still be more mobile than Shola. #Nufc

:lol:

I usually quite like Caulkin, but that's s***.

Yeah, we've clearly been paid in £50 notes.

He does know Carroll's injured right?

Guest Loven11

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2084/513572749659fbc81edfo.jpg

This is my new desktop since today. Something about it just seems iconic as to where we are right now as a club and the general atmosphere of our squad.

These are probably also the three players who now have the central role in keeping us afloat this season.

Same here now, good pic that like. I still think we'll be safe though.