SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Valencia is absolutely top drawer.

I can't remember the last time a winger gave Ashley Cole as many problems as when Chelsea played at Old Trafford the other week.

Guest Heneage

I can't remember the last time a winger gave Ashley Cole as many problems as when Chelsea played at Old Trafford the other week.

He's really not top drawer yet.

Everyone's favourite Twitshitter:

Now we know why Ashley is in town,1st transfer breakthrough made Charles N'Zogbia returning to #nufc

I apologise for bringing his s*** on this board, but thought I'd put it out there just in case there's even the slightest chance it turns out true.

Has that guy ever got anything right?

WR 10.

Most certainly not.

£5m bid turned down according to the papers.

Guess were doing a Liverpool.

what ? signing n'zogbia........then rodallega....then moses....then (stuggling to think of anymore)

Ashley is stupid why would they sell him for less than what they paid two years ego for far worst player

to unsettle the player and get him agitating for a move. if true i'd guess we've already been in touch with the player to see if he fancies it.

Ashley is stupid why would they sell him for less than what they paid two years ego for far worst player

Assuming it's true, it's not stupid at all. It's an opening gambit, possibly unsettling the player - and see what happens next.

What did you expect, an opening bid of £12m

Someone tell Ashley they weren't relegated and just because Raylors value has dropped it hasn't also worked on the other side of the deal.

£5 million plus Raylor :D

no fucker would be daf......err sorry!

How long has Zog got left on his contract? 12 months? There's a clue.

WR 10.

Most certainly not.

Nah, not as much as Valencia. But he did get the better of him again and again at SJP.

WR 10.

Most certainly not.

Nah, not as much as Valencia. But he did get the better of him again and again at SJP.

The Chelsea game at St. James' was arguably Routledge's best performance for us in the PL.

He said: “Inevitably, these rumours leave me feeling indifferent until there is a concrete approach.

“For now, I don’t care, especially since I’m good at Wigan.

“The decision to sell me, and at what price, lies with my manager and the chairman.

“Even if I do have the desire to play at a bigger club I can’t say whether I’ll leave or stay.

“The only certainty is that I will be in England next season. I have this league in my blood.”