SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest bimpy474

Cacapa had the odd good game after the Pompey affair though, was it Fulham away he looked decent?

Was indeed, he got sky man of the match, mind you that was the worst premiership game i've ever seen.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Cacapa had the odd good game after the Pompey affair though, was it Fulham away he looked decent?

Was indeed, he got sky man of the match, mind you that was the worst premiership game i've ever seen.

Classic Big Sam game though.

Absolutely shocking game. Got a bizarre memory of fat Sam mincing across the pitch to his dugout after half time wearing a pink scarf.

Absolutely shocking game. Got a bizarre memory of fat Sam mincing across the pitch to his dugout after half time wearing a pink scarf.

I'm not ashamed to say I was so bored I turned it off at half time and flicked back over at the end just in time to see our penalty. Awful match.

Guest bimpy474

Exactly and i bet he went home thinking it was brilliant, i know we won but it was so so ugly, i remember sitting watching it feeling embarrassed.

Guest bimpy474

Really :D i dont remember that bit, i must of slipped into the awaiting coma that came with the fat Samuels football brilliance ;)

Guest VegasToon

Jesus Christ!  I just get back from work and see the thread has added 6 to 7 pages and I get excited only to see we are talking about fucking Cacapa.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jesus Christ!  I just get back from work and see the thread has added 6 to 7 pages and I get excited only to see we are talking about fucking Cacapa.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Lamine Diatta next?

Barnsley (Cup) - Won

Wigan - Won

Derby - Lost

West Ham - Won

Everton - Won

Tottenham - Won

Reading - Lost

Pompey - Lost

Fulham - Won

Derby - Draw

Wasn't far wrong, was he? :lol:

I posted I was wrong

Jesus Christ!  I just get back from work and see the thread has added 6 to 7 pages and I get excited only to see we are talking about fucking Cacapa.    :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ah fuck that. I´ve been away for 6 days visiting Amsterdam ( great city, will visit again) and didn´t have the internet there so I was literally dying with anticipation upon coming home to log on and see all the forum headlines and posts. And what has changed in the past 6 days? Absolutely nothing except for the Gervinho situation moving from "I'll reveal my decision soon" to "It´s probably an English club" well thanks for that you cockteasing fuck.

I really hate the transfer window =_=

Guest Roger Kint

The more I think about it, the more I'd love to have him back.

But I also love Jonas, and don't want him to lose his place.

Give me a better player any day over that sentimental crap tbh

The more I think about it, the more I'd love to have him back.

But I also love Jonas, and don't want him to lose his place.

N'Zogbia played on the right wing at Wigan, so theoretically, both could still fit into the first team.