SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/165694/n-zogbia-grand-temps-que-je-quitte-mon-club/

I'd like to reach the international level, playing in the Champions League. It is time to leave my club. Liverpool? For now there is no contact but it would be an interesting challenge.

Does not compute.

Was thinking that. It'll take more than signing a few young lads for over the the odds to break into the top four.

I'm guessing he was asked about Liverpool then. He's hardly going to dismiss any potential bidders even if his heart is set on coming back to us. He's obviously, and rightfully just keeping his options open.

I think Liverpool will be in with a shout of Champions League football again next season like.

If they haven't even been in contact yet it would suggest they aren't really interested.

I think Liverpool will be in with a shout of Champions League football again next season like.

Depends on Chelsea or Arsenal having a poor season.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't

Same 4 as this year

I'm sure N'Zogbia will be aware via his agent as to which clubs have an interest in him. As we all know, these days the power is with the player. If say Sunderland put in a £10m bid for him and Newcastle put a £9m bid for him Wigan couldn't force him to go to Sunderland. It's entirely up to him. When N'Zogbia wants to move he can put an official transfer request in and unless Wigan want to hang on to an unhappy player they'll pretty much have to let him go.

I like Liverpool's chances of 4th better than Arsenal's as things stand.

Depends if Wenger spends like he says he finally will.

Aye but 'as things stand' and bearing in mind the form of both teams in 2011 you've got to say 4th place isn't secure, top 3 are though imo, Manu, Chelsea & Citeh.

I like Liverpool's chances of 4th better than Arsenal's as things stand.

Depends if Wenger spends like he says he finally will.

and also whether King Kenny's re-modelling to a more solid, hard working Liverpool side comes off.

Liverpool will do well because Suarez, Kuyt and Miereles are quality and coupled with a healthy Gerrard + Lucas in the midfield will be a very effective attacking unit.  Carroll... I just don't know how Kenny is going to get anything out of him with the system they've got in place.

It all depends on what Tottenham and Arsenal do.

As things stand, Liverpool aren't being linked with the sorts of players that will help them break back into the top four.

Can't see N'Zogbia going to the mackems if he really wants to come back to us.

i think some people are getting carried away with just how much he wants to come back.

There is absolutely no way N'Zogbia will be a Sunderland player next season.

Even if he doesn't join us, teams like Everton and Liverpool have already shown interest (apparently).  Sunderland will be bottom of his list.