SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just spoken to a club insider. Neither Charlie nor Mevlut 'in talks'. 'Pure fantasy,' was the exact quote. #nufc

1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

(sorry lads!)

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Just spoken to a club insider. Neither Charlie nor Mevlut 'in talks'. 'Pure fantasy,' was the exact quote. #nufc

(sorry lads!)

They just want to keep it all hush hush.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

(sorry lads!)

They just want to keep it all hush hush.

It is how we roll these days, so yeah they're signing them on Monday :frantic:

I'd be absolutely gutted if Charlie ended up there like.

:lol:

???

You were serious? Honestly thought you were just on the wind-up by parodying your new reputation on here as the prophet of doom.

Everyone else bouncing off the walls, then you posted that. No offence intended, obviously just read it wrong.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

It's hardly fantasy like, we have been linked with Zoggy all summer and even bid for him in January, and Pards even confirmed he wants Erding.

???

I've still got my N'Zogbia 14 top knocking about somewhere, safe to say that'll be getting binned. I'd be fucking gutted n all and not just because it'd be a top buy.

???

You were serious? Honestly thought you were just on the wind-up by parodying your new reputation on here as the prophet of doom.

Everyone else bouncing off the walls, then you posted that. No offence intended, obviously just read it wrong.

Ah. No I was serious. :lol:

Mind, that's not a new reputation you describe. :)

It certainly seems more prevalent than ever though. Maybe because most of the over-negative types have been rooted out.

I don't buy into it, by the way, I know you're as giddy as the rest of us really.

It certainly seems more prevalent than ever though. Maybe because most of the over-negative types have been rooted out.

I don't buy into it, by the way, I know you're as giddy as the rest of us really.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LUSH!

I doubt Wilson would have piped up without any sources. Maybe he's got wind of something that Douglas has been told to keep quiet?

It's plausible. The quote in Douglas' tweet seemed a bit over the top.