SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest Howaythetoon

I would rather we spent whatever it would cost to get N'Zogbia on a decent right-back and centre-back, two areas I feel we still need to add to regarding the overall depth of the squad.

Guest johnson293

That Wilson from the Echo backtracking a bit now...

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

@

@nufcnewsblog @SkyGraemeBailey I've said nothing about an offer being accepted. Just said talks about N'Zogbia have been happening today.

I would rather we spent whatever it would cost to get N'Zogbia on a decent right-back and centre-back, two areas I feel we still need to add to regarding the overall depth of the squad.

Defenders are overrated.

Guest neesy111

@

@nufcnewsblog @SkyGraemeBailey I've said nothing about an offer being accepted. Just said talks about N'Zogbia have been happening today.

Not really, he said talks in his original tweet.

It certainly seems more prevalent than ever though. Maybe because most of the over-negative types have been rooted out.

I don't buy into it, by the way, I know you're as giddy as the rest of us really.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LUSH!

I had to get on the bandwagon, especially considering there are likely more incoming.

@

How's that backtracking? He's right, he didn't say an offer had been accepted, just talks about N'Zogbia had been happening.

It would set me up for the summer of Zog arrived like. It winds me up something rotten to see the mackems drooling over our lad. Just fuck off and give that fat turd Zenden a new deal.

So far Mark Douglas is the most reliable one. 

May be they are told to keep the deal secret until it's completed (which is consistent with Douglas so far, just release the news a bit earlier than club official)

but at this moment, if Douglas say it's fantasy, we better treat it as fantasy then.

Guest johnson293

@

How's that backtracking? He's right, he didn't say an offer had been accepted, just talks about N'Zogbia had been happening.

Aye, fair do's. have re-read the initial tweet, and its just quite ambiguous.

I wasn't the only one to jump to conclusions and think he meant something else!

Guest Slarth

Talksport reckon he is off to Sunderland.

Talksport don't have a clue.

They did last week about Demba Ba.

That's just proof that if you throw enough s**t some sticks :)

@

Aye, fair do's. have re-read the initial tweet, and its just quite ambiguous.

I wasn't the only one to jump to conclusions and think he meant something else!

Think plenty of people jumped in assuming that's what he meant to be fair. :laugh:

Oh wait, he got his rumour of twitter, the clown.

Really? He must not have looked very far. The ratio of N'Zogbia to Sunderland/to Newcastle rumours are about 1:100 atm :lol: