SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

I love to think there's some clueless people who believe everything on twitter. Bounding into work saying "we're getting N'Zogbia, Barnetta Adebayor, Erdinc, Matuidi, Gameiro, Gervinho, Roger Johnson & M'Bengue. They're all up for talks and we've had bids accepted."

Adebayor can f*** off.  No way I want that waste of space at NUFC.

Come on. :lol:

He'd be the perfect number 9 for us. We'd never attract better than that. In fact we'd never attract Adebayor.

we'd never afford Adebayor

unless Ashley truly has gone mad

Guest neesy111

Adebayor can f*** off.  No way I want that waste of space at NUFC.

Come on. :lol:

He'd be the perfect number 9 for us. We'd never attract better than that. In fact we'd never attract Adebayor.

Has 1 good season and then is completely utterly shite.  His prescene at NUFC would cause massive problems in the dressing room.

Fact is we won't be paying the $$$ he wants.  He's on £120k at Man City for starters.

We still need a right-winger imo. Routledge isn't good enough, LuaLua will be sold, Barton wouldn't be the wide-right man of a 5-man midfield or 3-man attack, so think we'll still try for Barnetta or N'Zogbia.

Wouldn't be surprised now though if Jonas did leave with Marveaux, Ferguson & Ben Arfa all capable of playing his role, but if we got one of those two mentioned, preferably the latter, I wouldn't mind too much.

perfect opportunity to send Ferguson out on loan imo, especially if neil taylor is back-up LB

Guest VegasToon

Really people would not want Adebayor?  :harry:

It will not happen but he would be perfect to partner with Ba or play alone up top.

We could probably pick adebayor up for around £15m with citeh picking up some of his wages, they dont want or need him, maybe shearer has told him to come here.  :lol:

We could... but he's a massive waste of space who somehow has been at some big, big clubs and scored many goals.

Really people would not want Adebayor?   :harry:

It will not happen but he would be perfect to partner with Ba or play alone up top.

I was joking, and arent Ba and Adebeyor similar players. Not sure they'd complement eachother.

marveux or what his name is....will not end our search for a right winger....sounds like he will spent the next year getting into sharp and find his old form, i guess.

im starting to believe we have a chance of keeping jose....also depending on who comes in for him, im aware!

but im very optimistic atm. sign N´zog and a really good striker and jose will start finding it hard to explain why he wants to go to liverpool!

It's a proper shame how the Ashley regime has made so many people so f***ing negative.

this summer will truly define whether the ingrained negativity is justified really, i for one would be happy to end the summer in the knowledge that everything that has passed was down to incompetence and/or negligence and he's finally trying to make it work properly

we'll see, i'm well entrenched in the negative side atm like

Yeah totally agree, but until then what is the point in being so negative? I mean football is an entertainment business, and whilst I can understand how this regime has gave us reason to be cautious, if the last few days can't give you reason to be optimistic I honestly don't see much point.

Adebayor would be a shrewd move if we could get him for cheap but I doubt he'd move. He has a lot of unfinished business in this league after the whole City debacle but I'm sure Spurs would be in should we make a move. Wages would obviously be a stumbling block.

Adebayor would be a shrewd move if we could get him for cheap but I doubt he'd move. He has a lot of unfinished business in this league after the whole City debacle but I'm sure Spurs would be in should we make a move. Wages would obviously be a stumbling block.

I get the feeling City would sooner loan him out to someone like us taking a hit on wages, than sell to Spurs.

I get the feeling City would sooner loan him out to someone like us taking a hit on wages, than sell to Spurs.

Understand we're you're coming from but do City still see Spurs as their rivals? Surely they've to be looking toward Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd now. Plus, if they loan with them he'll still be on wage bill come next season when the new rules come in.