SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest neesy111

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

#NUFC also been involved with talks concerning N'Zogbia and Erdinc today. Nothing signed yet, but some bullish noises emerging.

Guest pont-toon

#NUFC also been involved with talks concerning N'Zogbia and Erdinc today. Nothing signed yet, but some bullish noises emerging.

Moooooooooooooo ????

Dekka moo-ing out the window?

I think most people on this forum would shit themselves if we concluded deals for N'Zog and Erding.

Don't forget Neil Taylor, too. That would be six signings (seven if you include Abeid) in one summer.

:fwap: :smug:

That's a quite a bit of work for a Saturday like :laugh:

I think most people on this forum would shit themselves if we concluded deals for N'Zog and Erding.

Don't forget Neil Taylor, too. That would be six signings (seven if you include Abeid) in one summer.

I don't think it would stop there, either.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope we land N'Zogbia just to see the RTG reaction.  Oh, and because he's a top player as well...

They've been certain he would sign for the past 3 windows. That standing ovation he got when Wigan played at the SOL. :lol:

Bullish noises. :lol:

Looks like you're doing some excellent business at the moment; and not only that but vitally (IMO) you're doing it early on.

u jelly?

http://www.fritogos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/troll-arms.gif