SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Remember being told it was ridiculous to suggest we'd have stayed up if we'd not sold him. Wigan would have about 8 points if not for N'Zogbia. What a fucking player.

Should we make him a priority this summer to sign?

No. A striker has to be priority above all else.

Striker and Zoggy are priorities.

Then a CB and then covers for LB and RB as JOSE will stay!

Remember being told it was ridiculous to suggest we'd have stayed up if we'd not sold him. Wigan would have about 8 points if not for N'Zogbia. What a fucking player.

Thank fuck for Joe Kinnear, the utter fucking thick cunt that he is.

He was playing crap at the time, though.

Remember being told it was ridiculous to suggest we'd have stayed up if we'd not sold him. Wigan would have about 8 points if not for N'Zogbia. What a f***ing player.

Quite a few were glad to see him go, I was gutted.

Remember being told it was ridiculous to suggest we'd have stayed up if we'd not sold him. Wigan would have about 8 points if not for N'Zogbia. What a f***ing player.

Quite a few were glad to see him go, I was gutted.

ditto. It made no sense at the time and it made even less sense in hindsight.

While I'd like him, I don't understand the clamour for him. Why'd he come back here? Why'd we spend cash on a player we'd previously sold?

Player is linked with club, forum goes "nuts (am I allowed to say that?)" with said player and then is appalled when they join someone else when we've probably not actually been in for them at all.

While I'd like him, I don't understand the clamour for him. Why'd he come back here? Why'd we spend cash on a player we'd previously sold?

and he looked especially happy when he scored against us at SJP. Not quite as much as that twat Duff was showing when he scored, but he still looked delighted to get one over us nonetheless.

Don't think he gives a toss about NUFC.

Zoggy, was a very good player when he played for us, until we went out and ripped his soul apart by signing Damien 'I don't give a shit and I'm almost a pure ginger' Duff.

Would love to see

Tiote

Jonas                      N,Zogbia

Ben Arfa

New Striker        New Striker

Or

Tiote

Barton\New                      Jonas

N'Zogbia

Ben Arfa

New Striker

and he looked especially happy when he scored against us at SJP. Not quite as much as that twat Duff was showing when he scored, but he still looked delighted to get one over us nonetheless.

Don't think he gives a toss about NUFC.

If I was getting booed I'd stick up the fans too tbh.