Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6943143,00.html

The £9million-rated left-back is reportedly a target of Premier League rivals Liverpool, while French side Lyon are also thought to be interested.

If Lyon are interested maybe they're putting their left back Cissosko up for sale.. haven't seen him since he was at Porto but he was a cracking full back then really strong, fast all round terrific athlete, if the board are going to cash in on Enrique this summer though I would rather the board offer him to Man City they don't seem to fancy Kolarov defensively always take him out the big games and put Zabaleta at left back they seem to like spending big money on new full backs Jerome Boateng was £10 million, Kolarov was £16 million could at least get a guaranteed high figure like £15 million if we were to sell to Man City would rather that then seeing him go to Liverpool.

Isaguirre at Celtic looks excellent at left full back.Would be an ideal replacement if Jose goes.

Disagree. He looks very average to me.

agreed. the korean chap in midfield looked decent though.

I would go all out to get Sturridge, certainly looks the business! Add Nzogbia and a decent replacement left back and we can start filling squad places with obscure youngsters....

22 million plus a couple of million on youngsters...

I would go all out to get Sturridge, certainly looks the business! Add Nzogbia and a decent replacement left back and we can start filling squad places with obscure youngsters....

This. Would be a cracking window if this should happen!

Moussa Sow? Rumoured to have been at the training ground, probably bollocks!

moussa sow reminds me of dzeko in that enough people whom i trust tell me he's good yet in the half dozen or so games in which i've seen him he's been at best 'ok' and mostly poor.

moussa sow reminds me of dzeko in that enough people whom i trust tell me he's good yet in the half dozen or so games in which i've seen him he's been at best 'ok' and mostly poor.

I really rate Dzeko, I just don't think the formation Man City play suits his game at all.

I really rate Dzeko, I just don't think the formation Man City play suits his game at all.

i said it when dzeko starting making waves in Jormany. it's a talent i've got, i should be an anti-scout, if a player has 6 poor games in a season, those will be the 6 i see.

I like players with a good first touch.

Dont we all.

Probably most of us, just wanted to highlight one attribute. Referring to Sow who imo does not have a great touch from what i have seen.

I don't see much French football, but I'm suspicious that Sow is a one season wonder,despite it being a very good season. He may prove to be a late bloomer, but I'm uncomfortable with a large bid for him.

Guest MrSundlofer

Link?

He was in Paris today.

Diego is leaving Wolfsburg, we should go for it.

Diego and HBA in the same team...sounds good but not sure if it would work(?).

A couple players from the relegated La Liga teams that are very good are Nelson Valdez (not prolific, but quick, skilful and hard worker...) , would be available cheap....Drethe has done very well too.....and Andres Guadardo?

In saying that, I guess his position isnt a top priority right now and the Depor chairman would fleece the hell out of us again anyway!

Can't help but feel Roger Johnson and Scott Dann both played massively above their actual ability level last season and helped make each other look better than they actually are. No real improvement on Williamson.