Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Yeh, roughly. Just thought I'd be an idiot and gather them together.

interesting list....many realistic names there, i guess!

Bendtner is being linked with Dortmund...he wont come here...he wants CL football next season!

Guest johnson293

Radio Newcastle's 9am bulletin said we were being heavily linked this morning with Jay Bothroyd, with Everton also after him.

Can fuck off with that Bothroyd shit. Would take Bendtner for 8 million like anyday, it's a complete non-starter though i'd imagine.

What's Bendtner's goals to games record, out of interest?

bendtner can fuck off like. i'd rather take a punt on someone pretty prolific at scoring in another league than someone who's consistently fallen over their own feet in this one.

Bendtner and Ameobi up front? i'd cry tears of blood.

Guest axel

Wouldn't mind Bothroyd on a free. But the problem is that if we get him on a free Ashley and co will probably be done looking for more strikers.

Wouldn't mind Bothroyd on a free. But the problem is that if we get him on a free Ashley and co will probably be done looking for more strikers.

I'd be hoping he would be brought in as backup like, would be a good option to fight it out with Best for that number 2/3 spot (hopefuly 3)

Guest michaelfoster

New Target Man striker

New pacey striker

Bothroyd

Best

Ameobi

Lovenkrands

Ranger (season loan out)

End of next season Lovenkrands & Ameobi's contract expires and Ranger comes back to us

Want to steer very clear of Bendtner

bendtner can fuck off like. i'd rather take a punt on someone pretty prolific at scoring in another league than someone who's consistently fallen over their own feet in this one.

Bendtner and Ameobi up front? i'd cry tears of blood.

Just about sums it up.