Leon Best

Godot

I hate hate hate the divine intervention that keeps Shola in the 11-14 players that make it onto the pitch for us each week.

Aye, the man clearly has incriminating pictures of everyone.

I'm sure if I became manager and brought him in to tell him he was surplus to requirements he'd casually just pull out some images of me doing something stupid years ago or something. He's like the guy from Sliver or something, just on a massive scale.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120208/leon-best-injury-update_2281670_2603986

Newcastle United can today confirm that Leon Best has sustained medial ligament damage to his left knee.

The striker was forced off in the early stages of Sunday's home victory over Aston Villa, having picked up an injury while trying to get a shot away.

After being assessed by the Club's medical staff, Best underwent a scan on Tuesday and will be out for a number of weeks.

it's more than 6 weeks then!

Season is over basically by the time he gets match fit.

Guess that means he'll miss out on the Euros too (shame, was looking forward to seeing him play in the summer!).

Any Skyrim gags been cracked about this yet? I let the kids at school get wind of the fact that I play it and now its that stupid meme gag all the time. Anyway, poor Besty.

I was a footballer once.. Until I took an arrow to the medial ligament