Best High?

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aside from the season in the Champions League, this year has had the most amount of exhilarating highs in all my years supporting Newcastle. Just as in 'special moments' which you never, ever thought would happen. There's been so fucking many. Best?

I think the highest particular high was Shola's 2nd in the 5-1...just epic.  The mackems game as a whole takes it for me, but if I'd actually been there today Tiote might have topped it.  Close second anyhow.

Mackem 5-1 is definatly the highlight, but today was probably the 'best high' i,ve felt in a longtime supporting newcastle. This are the kind of games what make football, it's all good cruising 5/6-0, but nothing is better than the feeling of getting a result after a game full of tention and drama.

Mackems was good but it was a giggly type of feeling due to the gradual nature of it and us coasting for 90. That equaliser today was absolute ecstasy. That single moment is probably the most exhilarating high I've ever experienced in a match due to the sudden nature of the 4th.

I think that we can best sum up the two matches like this:

Sunderland - Going out and eating the greatest dinner ever

Arsenal: A hard rough session of sex

It was by far a bigger "high" seeing the equaliser going in coming back from 0-4 down than beating the Mackems 5-1 in the sense of joyous triumph in the face of the totally unexpected. Though, the "high" from beating the Mackems stayed much longer in the system as it was a truly momentous win, but the "high" itself didn't peak at one essential moment into pure cumtastic glory. But as I said, the joyous feeling lasted much longer, many days even. It's a hard one.