Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Getting paid, to travel around the world expense free and watch football.

I'm struggling to think of a drawback.

Not seeing friends or family very often? Hours and hours on planes/trains etc..

I think on the face of it, it looks like the perfect job but you factor in those things and I bet it's nowhere near as good as you would think.

You're forgetting who is son is. Most people would do anything for time away in his position. :lol:

I bet it would get pretty boring (the travelling).

i travel a lot (less so these days) for work and believe me when you're going through airports regularly for work it really can become a grind

When you back in Korea btw?

I bet it would get pretty boring (the travelling).

i travel a lot (less so these days) for work and believe me when you're going through airports regularly for work it really can become a grind

When you back in Korea btw?

ha! was just gonna PM you actually...April 8th

• 2 months later...

Tell ya what, We have been right on the ball since Ashley got him in (Or was it wise/the other lot ?). I know a couple of them would have been noticed but tiote, ben arfa, cabaye and possibly gervinho. He must have been aware of there contracts and all sorts.

We used to buy rejects like Butt, Smith, Ryan Taylor etc (And still do in some cases) but we seem to be on the ball with the foreigners now and getting some right bargains - are the days of Luque, Gonzales, Xisco, cacapa, boumsong etc gone ?

Tell ya what, We have been right on the ball since Ashley got him in (Or was it wise/the other lot ?). I know a couple of them would have been noticed but tiote, ben arfa, cabaye and possibly gervinho. He must have been aware of there contracts and all sorts.

We used to buy rejects like Butt, Smith, Ryan Taylor etc (And still do in some cases) but we seem to be on the ball with the foreigners now and getting some right bargains - are the days of Luque, Gonzales, Xisco, cacapa, boumsong etc gone ?

Came in Feb '10.

• 3 months later...